who doesnt have power???

Finally lost power last night around 5-6pm

Still dont have it… FUUUU

Damn really? Get some of your batteries together and run some power inverters :lol

everyone in my family seems to be ok…its just everyone bi know that lives in schoharie and middleburgh has lost everything…right now im stuck…cant go east west north or south…everythings closed…i wish i had a camera…you guys wud cringe if you seen what i saw this morning…a farmers entire barn and hay is gone…round bales floating away…everything he made all summer to get himself through is gone…alot of animals dead…shits very discouraging

:frowning: yea on my way down at 3-4 this morning didnt look too purtty from what i could see on 7, i got turned around at 30

No power at my place. Luckily my mom lives 3mi away so I stayed there last night and brought almost all of my perishable food over for them. My whole neighborhood is out of power, since prolly 5 last night. We have underground wiring too, so apparently where it goes above ground is fucked.

Just got back from Windham. That place is fucked.

I don’t know if you’ll even be able to get to Ludlow. Even backroads are fucked hard here still.

Less than a mile from my house (covered bridge in the distance):

Killington base lodge (ski area):

Route 7, Brandon VT. Small white building in the center of the photo used to be against the brick building behind it. Its almost in Route 7 now.

http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu266/timspony/imagejpeg952.jpg

^^^ Heard about that didn’t know it was that bad though!

Tim@NYMustangs posted it here

National Grid is saying that its going to take days to get power back on in some of the hardest hit area, it may even go into the weekend in some rural areas. They are going to be restoring power to some customers today, but theres currently ~120,000 customers without it. They are goign to try to lest everyone know tommorow a rough timeline of when the powers goign to be back on

Schenectady/Albany and Saratoga were hardest hit by the storm in terms of the power grid.

I guess there looking at shutting off rotterdams water supply as well, due to some sewage back up

Also I don’t know how true it is ATM I need to look, but my mom just called me, there saying something about the Gilboa Dam letting out within the next hour

Awesome, had power throughout the storm, lost it, and may not get it back for a couple days FML

Fire marshall just told my cousin who is down in the same area as I am that they are expecting the gilboa to break and that once it does we have 1/2 hour to completely evacuate all our belongings. :confused:

I guess that lease might be up a little soooner than you had thought :rofl

Sorry I know not the time, that seriously sucks, i’d suggest getting off of work and headed down that way and grab anything thats important to you and moving it now before its to late

If you or matt need anything LMK seriously… I’ll book out of work in a second to help you guys out

The only thing we were really worried about was our cars. The rest of our stuff is up 4 floors lol so it should make it!

GNH Lumber in Windhams Tri-Axle dumptruck is missing. WTF? How does water take that away?

Anybody got any pics of lvd??

I think someone jacked it.

twins are closed… run away barge with a 30ft crane

One of my bros in Altamont still doesn’t have power. Sucks for him, his horses, and his refrigerator.

Just checked out lebanon again. Still flooded but went down about 4 feet from last night at midnight. Some good damage though.