Who drives the charger with the plate...

[quote=“chino,post:32,topic:36865"”]

fucking biter

[/quote]

sorry, fact.

[quote=“Way2Slow,post:50,topic:36865"”]

Cumshot007 is a fag who cares and JayS drives a slow ass goat .

[/quote]

:word:

[quote=“Bsp TC,post:59,topic:36865"”]

Find a post where i said ill kick your ass, o meet me here on lunch. You wont find one because its not me, i realize its the internet. I dont try or claim to be a badass on the internet, because once again i realize its the FUCKING INTERNET…

and yes i live at mighty taco you got me, i think ill been there a total of maybe 5 times max in the last month. And in person my point of view wont change, because ive meet you in person and its like 2 totally different people.

But ill let you go on arguing over the internet, i dont see the point thats why i stay out of it usually.

[/quote]

i dunno, Jesse seems to run his mouth the same way in both the internet and in person, and also fight people, from what i’ve seen. Granted I haven’t really gone to mighty or to anything in almost 2 years.

[quote=“chino,post:62,topic:36865"”]

i dunno, Jesse seems to run his mouth the same way in both the internet and in person, and also fight people, from what i’ve seen. Granted I haven’t really gone to mighty or to anything in almost 2 years.

[/quote]

ive never seen him fight, and when hes usually at mighty some funny stories usually follow, from events of getting pulled over and such…

i just dont see the need to get all worked up over the internet, i could see getting angry if someone took personal shots at you and such.

its the way jesse is, hes been like that forever jeff… TRUST me jesse can throw down… hes no joke thats for sure…

had i just stopped after reading only the first post in this thread, i would have enjoyed it…

now i just feel dumber that i came this far…

and i have to agree with many people in this thread…people get cut off every day, not the end of the world. certain people also need to not take everything personally…

[quote=“psphinx81,post:64,topic:36865"”]

its the way jesse is, hes been like that forever jeff… TRUST me jesse can throw down… hes no joke thats for sure…

[/quote]

Never saying he could or couldn’t, just stating that i have not seen it.

[quote=“chino,post:62,topic:36865"”]

[/quote]

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT

[quote=“Bsp TC,post:66,topic:36865"”]

Never saying he could or couldn’t, just stating that i have not seen it.

[/quote]

ah word… but remember the thread and the vid of jesse and that guy with his mustang GT? same shit happened there… that guy looked like he was going to shit himself lol

[quote=“psphinx81,post:64,topic:36865"”]

[/quote]

Hahahahahahah i fucking love this i can kick your ass so how dare you say something i dont want to hear shit. Give me a break.

omg are u guys fucking kidding me ur going to fight a skinny emo kid

OMFG…NOt again.

:deadhorse2:

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:70,topic:36865"”]

omg are u guys fucking kidding me ur going to fight a skinny emo kid

[/quote]

o how i love you joe

:-*

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:69,topic:36865"”]

Hahahahahahah i fucking love this i can kick your ass so how dare you say something i dont want to hear shit. Give me a break.

[/quote]

what?

Holy shit… we are on page 3 of this ridiculous mass of posting and nobody has tossed in a :picard:. You are not on your game today day crew, because this thread is why the :picard: was created.

[quote=“psphinx81,post:73,topic:36865"”]

what?

[/quote]

Are you confused?

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:75,topic:36865"”]

Are you confused?

[/quote]

i am. what the fuck are you talking about?

[quote=“psphinx81,post:68,topic:36865"”]

ah word… but remember the thread and the vid of jesse and that guy with his mustang GT? same shit happened there… that guy looked like he was going to shit himself lol

[/quote]

That guy was your size…SMALL.
Its like me beating on you…PICTURE THAT. ONE hit youre done, break every bone in your body.
I wont do that to you though,…I LIKE YOU… hahaa

Damn leave the man alone. Hes going to show up at a mighty and kick all your behinds.

LET IT GO. NOT WORTH IT:nono:

[quote=“nappy1380,post:74,topic:36865"”]

Holy shit… we are on page 3 of this ridiculous mass of posting and nobody has tossed in a :picard:. You are not on your game today day crew, because this thread is why the :picard: was created.

[/quote]

There was a picard in post 33. Get with the program.

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:75,topic:36865"”]

Are you confused?

[/quote]

yes, u made no fucking sense.

[quote=“sureshot007,post:78,topic:36865"”]

There was a picard in post 33. Get with the program.

[/quote]

Oh god damnit, and of course it was BikerFry. :rubicant: