Who else hasn't filed their taxes yet?

Anyone else procrastinating about their taxes like me? :hs:

i got my check back already :smiley:

Originally posted by BlkP42E

Considering what little cash I made last year, I wasn’t too concerned with getting my taxes filed quickly to get anything back.

Did anyone file their PA taxes online for free anywhere? Link?? :x:

I didnt do the state taxes yet:jerkit:

Originally posted by BlkP42E

x2
12 bolt:D

just mailed them today, because i owe :frowning:

i did mine in january…

paid off half of the prizm.

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
i did mine in january…

paid off half of the prizm.

So you got $20 back :smiley:

i havent done shit. bridgestone/firestone just sent me my W2 forms like 3 weeks ago and i never got my forms from the pizza place up at state college because they went out of buiseness and i have no clue how to contact them. so im just filing the firestone one and hope i dont get audited

Mailed mine yesterday! i dont get much back it sucks!:frowning:

they even direct deposited it into my bank account, took me a total of 20 minutes to file my taxes

i got to it off of www.irs.com , it was a free filing link

Craig… workstudy screws the taxes up… so you have to have a professional look at em or u might get in trouble… it will affect your school loans and shit too… let me know if you need help

:bigthumb: Thanks for link!

Were you able to file for free though? The website says “federal and state e-filing services for only 29.95$”

… why am I not surprised.

I am just filing out it out as best as I can with the information given.

Originally posted by StangGirl5.0
Craig… workstudy screws the taxes up… so you have to have a professional look at em or u might get in trouble… it will affect your school loans and shit too… let me know if you need help

my cousin who is an accoutant had to do mine and it took a while to figure this schools crap out!!!:mad:

Just got my federal taxes filed. :cool:

Originally posted by StangGirl5.0
my cousin who is an accoutant had to do mine and it took a while to figure this schools crap out!!!:mad:

I’m not sure what kind of “crap” the school did with your taxes, but mine were fine. I got my state return filed today as well and everything was cool. I didn’t owe anything, the school took out as much as they were supposed too. :cool:

Maybe your cousin is a dummy? ;):smiley: j/k

way to wait for the last min mr king

i did mine last week, owed $1900.00 :eek: fuck being a freelance worker, i know its comming every year but i never remember to save for it :slight_smile: