Who goes to what gym

what golds? he listed two :rofl

Golds has some “on” times for that. Smokin chicks generally are after work when younger…but for married bitchez living in sin you gotta be there in the early morn.

Stay away from steam rooms at all costs. Golds also is full of older gray haired faks that I am convinced do not workout, but walk around the locker room naked and try to start converations with you. Moral of story is , yes, alot of hot chicks, but make the locker room stay as short as possible.

i fucking hate locker rooms at the gyms, because of that exact reason

OLD NAKED GUYS who keep sparkin up fucking convos…

why do they feel the need to go to the fucking trash can or walk around before putting some fucking pants on?!?!?!?!?!??! WHY?!?!?!

WHY! !!!

was at PF this morning aroud 4 am in CP and AGAIn

AN OLD GUY WALKIN AROUND NAKED AS FUCK WITH A TOWEL OVER HIS SHOULDER

SON ! WTF !

anyways i go to PF in CP now, with nick and my other buddy whenever i can/remember too

go to gym ready to workout and change when you get home… avoid the locker room as much as possible. I’ve been going to the same golds for over three years and I haven’t spotted any wangs. :slight_smile:

golds in latham. i live 1 min away. there usually 9 till close me an the wife. anyone drive a blue prelude w k&n sticker?

oohhh ya about the locker room… STAY AWAY! its always akword walking in and seeing full moons an wangs. in n out and NEVER MAKE EYE CONTACT!!!

haha yea but i dont wanna go in shorts and stuff in the winter time

plus i feel like i have to change after i go there or i feel like a fag for not changing my clothes? LOL idk just feels wierd to not change ur clothes before/after u work out

but the shwoer thing, no thanks i dont even sweat that bad and when i do it doesnt smell like swamp ass, so thats the one thing i def avoid doing at the gym is showering with old guyz

OH GOD

AND CAN I MENTION PLZ

super hot milth this morning at PF

jesus christ she was bangin man ! driving a really expensive benz she arrived when i did so i was stalking sort of LOL

LOL milf, i didnt sleep, im loosing it, god dammit, and i have a client over in 1.74 hours

2 hours?! wtf are you doing for 2 hours?

what does this hot girl look like? I’ve been going there at night for over 3 years and I’ve only seen one girl that I’d consider hot and I haven’t seen her in a long while.

there are other option besides shorts

so you feel like a fag for avoiding the locker room and not changing, but you don’t feel like a fag when you go in the locker room and look at cocks??

im not there for 2hrs…i was trying to say i go anywhere from 9-10 till close. i stay about an hour. ive been running. now im starting to get back into lifting.

theres like that one girl at night really tan dark hair. thats the only one i see when i go at night.

well lol i didnt literally mean a fag, i prolly mean i feel hygienically not on par LOL

and no i dont feel like a fag when old guys walk around naked… i just feel angered, and i feel like… i feel like they should put some clothes on

i feel like :squint

oh ok haha, cuz 2 hours is insane and stupid

I’d rather feel temporarily gross and sweaty for the 5 minute car ride home then lug a extra change of clothes to the gym and play avoid the dicks in the locker room. To each their own :slight_smile:

avoid the dicks in the locker room AGREED!

anyone who goes to Planet Fitness and does not have a vigina or suck dick should be shot in the skull!!!

/rant

:rofl

is that the place where dumbbells only go up to 75 lbs?

well im sure some of the older guys will suck your dick !

and that sucks if the stupid bells only go up to 75 pounds, i def use the 200’s all the time w00t !

The fact that the bells only go up to 75lb does suck. It’s a social hang out gym, not someplace you want to go if you’re serious. I’d like to go somewhere else, but it’s cheap and there is soooooooo much cp there. :slight_smile:

ya well the thing is, i dont really see wat the drawback is there cuz i worked out at best fitness in wesgate for almost 2 years, and this is no diff other than there being all these gay ass purple and yellow theme colors going on, everything else is fine to me, i still work out the same ?

and i didnt look at the wieghts but w/e i’ll survive if there isnt anything over 75 anyways w/e its all good

if iadkmadmasdlamdamd;ad nvm

ehh, they dont have enough lifting equipment. Plus all the ghetto tool bags there kinda ruin it.