Who goes to what gym

I go to PF in Clifton Park…me and meena… sometimes Bigred and Singh come and join lol

jeff when are we gonna go liftin?

Golds was $19.99/month. They got you for a one time sign up fee of $99.00 though. Golds is head and shoulders above Planet Fitness. I went to Planet Fitness for the longest time and now regret not joining Golds sooner!

I go to the YMCA in East Greenbush.

Btw, FUCK Planet Fitness. That place is such a joke for working out it’s not even funny. I went to the Colonie one once, what a nightmare. So many dudes trying to pick up girls in the way of the wieghts, not to mention there was a billion people there. 90% of which weren’t even working out.

I’ve also never seen so many girls in makeup at a GYM, it was incredible.

I used to go to Golds in Latham, was too expensive. Although the YMCA is the same price, I get it as a gift for christmas everyyear and I dont have to deal with huge dudes grunting all the time. Golds does have a much better selection of gear though.

+100000000

I pay the $20 a month for the black membership so I can bring friends with me

Make your friends sign up so they can’t stop being fucking mooches and go to a nice gym!!

well idk never had to deal with overcrowded shit or too many guys in the way of the wieghts LOL

and i go at all diff times, so that sucks if u had bad experiences, i dont care where i work out as long as im working out mannnnnnnn

yeah the one in cp isnt like the other ones…

ah ok, well fuck going to the other ones then, i mean i like the idea of a bunch of girls and shit but overcrowded sounds like hell

i usually go for about 1/5 hours not usually 2 hours. i dont do different shit on different days though. i do it all while i’m there… including cardio to rid myself of the heft.

I spend close to 2 hours at the gym, but almost an hour of it is cardio now. I try to get to cp golds by 1 and its never too crowded, forget going around 5:30-6, some nice tail but you’ll never get a workout in

yup use to go there… forget going to any golds around 5-7ish… deff see some nice ass but to crowded to lift

its tough to go to any gym around that time. That should be expected.

7:30pm is the earliest I go

Anyone know if PF’s $10/month is a good deal if you don’t mind being locked into one place?

10 a month is cheap. whats the start up cost though?

That’s what I am thinking. I think the sign-up fee is $50

then it a good deal, as long as you like the gym your going to.

I go to Best, fuck PF, went there with my old man the other day, at 7:30Pm, and the parking lot was PACKED, nowhere to park, couldnt get a good workout in, b/c they have 2…yes 2 flat benches, and only 1 incline bench…retarded. I go to my gym from 7-8pm and there are mayybe 15 people there. I love it

Planet Fitness in Loundonville everyday from 2-4 and I love it