Who has tried this?

If your erections aren’t what they used to be, Enzyte may help maximize your erection potential and give you the peak enhancement you deserve.

Would anyone admit to trying this? Do you really need to have a problem to try it? I guess its just like a vitamin that increases blood flow unlike Viagara where you would take that before having sex. I think it would be funny to try.

uhhhhhh not too sure about it being “funny” I think it would be the worst point in my life to need something like that.

yea if you dont need it wont it make you have a painful bonar for hours

Take it and then go to church. Oh that sweet, sweet virgin Mary… What were we talking about again?

Sweet jebus. Dude, don’t fuck with your bloodflow without a doctor’s supervision. Don’t take chemicals that are supposed to fuck with your penis without a doctor’s supervision.

Just no.

it would be funny to try?

usually most people try to make something out to be funny, that’s not, when it’s something they want to try to do.

so

try it and tell us how it goes :tup:

you want better blood flow and longer harder erections take some aspirin and masturbate more
/end of thread

yeah but if you increase the blood flow to it an then stop youll reverse what the +'s were and then wind up with -'s , like short boners or half limp cock. I think this is something if you start taking it may take alot of time to reverse it. Dont dooz it!

all i know is that its really fun to prank call them and ask a lot of awkward questions.

i’m sure there is some stupid ass that tried it. but you can entertain us and do it.

post pics too. the guys want to see.

[quote=“boxxa”"]

Would anyone admit to trying this? Do you really need to have a problem to try it? I guess its just like a vitamin that increases blood flow unlike Viagara where you would take that before having sex. I think it would be funny to try.

[/quote]

actually…I knew this kid that took Viagara right before a physical in High School…haha…that “turn your head and cough” was probably the hardest 5 words the doctor had to say all day…