Who is into Metal (general metal category)?

heres one for you guys,

watch the video
otep - warhead. was popular in hs.

Anyone buy/DL the new metallica cd.

its great!

Send me the cd to my email :slight_smile:

trust me the two songs they have been playing over and over on 103.1 and 104.9 are the worst songs of the album in my opinion… their not bad their just over played already

yeah the album is fuckin sick…and i am tryin to tell Mike The Enforcer and them to chill on the metallica but…we are “The metallica station” of the area… :lol

welll generaly isnt there that payola thing? like the record company says play this song xxxxxx amount of times and instead of a dollar a play its like 2cents a play or some shit? thats why its the same songs every day all day all night… all the stations are like that… and like ocasionaly they do a request time but they get so hammerd with calls from people that want to hear diffrent the line is busy all the time… lol

not anymore…it is illegal thanks to that former assclown Spitzer. but instead there are other things like radio trade and shit…plus it is based alot on like the charts and ratings…

ask him what he used to play on 1035/1039 the edge

YOU GUESSED IT metallica

Mike and moreosick (spelling is WAY off) use to play that shit all the time. my sister used to work with him i think

Are you guys Clearchannel or regency

not anymore paul(drummer) is the only original member

recon is playin friday!!! kinda tempting to go

ummm it is saturday and i will be working at it so stop by and see me and i will give ya some free edge shit…

my bad dude if ur working im deff gonna try to go 4 sure!!!

we are niether…fuckin Albany Broadcasting FTW!!! the guy who owns it owns Albany Dodge, Advantage Suzuki, Action Chevrolet, Aero Pontiac…and like 4 more dealerships plus a shitload more stations in VT, and FL