Who is into Metal (general metal category)?

I almost lost consciousness at the last lamb of god concert I went to.

some kid lost alotta blood when i went to see slipknot…workboots and face dont work :ponder

never heard of em… but john glassbrenner from the now former band held under but is now in burial… now hes a sick drummer… every time i hear him he gets better.

section 8 is really good

is casy still with section 8? i havent talked to him in years

They broke up like a decade ago lol

Last i knew he was in “pOOp”

has it really been 10 years… no way i think in wait no maybe thats right because him and my friend ross were doing somthing back in 2001ish? some side project shit they had going on yeah wow ten years holy shit i feel fucking old now. :runaway

hasnt been 10 yrs maybe 4 or 5 maybe

phew i was scared for a minute there i was like holy shit… lol :lol

yea i know it hasnt been that long

pretty sure they broke-didded in the 90’s. and i am sure it has been much longer than five years :sad

last i knew they were doin some stuff in the late 90’s early 00’s and they just did something couple months ago or even last year

if u guys want a good metal show Dyin Ta Live is havin a c.d. release party on the 6th (this sat.) at Northern Lights they are fuckin awesome…and Sept. 20th is the acacia strain with last call, recon and one other band i can’t remember…gonna be some damn good shows

any one got the new metallica? i got it today… yes i know… call me pathetic… but seeing that they got rid of that ass hat of a producer :gay bob rock :gay and went with somone more umm suited for their talents :banana (rick rubin) :banana for anyone who didnt know… has produced slayer :mwahaha albums im pretty sure since day one… and i have to say this new album fucking rocks :nod… the songs you have heard on the radio do not do this album justice… their the more mellow songs on the album, i personaly think its the best album since master of puppets.

idk im sick of hear the 2 songs on the radio i change it every time either of em come on

skinless is out of saratoga

disciples are out of troy

section 8 are were out of mechanicville …not cohoes :idiots

In Flames is probably one of my favorite metal bands. Shadows Fall is pretty good too.

Yeah I’ve heard of Killing the Day, the singer is my roomate. They always had a decent size crowd whenever they played, mostly troycore people.

anyone hear of that awesome band show resistance?