Who is into Metal (general metal category)?

Limewire works fine for me…have had it for years

Metallica
Children of Bodom
Iron Maiden
Lamb of God
Pantera
Iced Earth
In Flames
Dream Theater
Strapping Young Lad

Check out The Devin Townsend Band. Not metal, but the singer is from SYL and the songs are really intense

i gotz the limewire and it works fine for me

in this moment(lead singer so hott!!!)
pantera
B4MV

ahh the good ol days… pantera is sourly missed in this house

seriously they r missed here 2 i shed a tear but oh well harder bands out there and some that rnt as good but still make some decent fuckin music

Metal:
As I Lay Dying
Unearth
Killswitch
Five Finger Death Punch

Rock:
Atreyu
Dark New Day
Taproot
Tantric
BFMV
Seether

went to progressive nation 2008…Dream Theater, Opeth, and Between The Buried and Me…fuckin sweet!!!

dream theater is straight up wierd lol

+1 Dream theater although wierd i will agree, is pretty fuckin amazing. It was pretty sweet when they went into that pink floyd riff for a second and popped right out of it. Their drummer is the fuckin man.

kilswitch pantera and autumn to ashes is as hard as i go

Anyone go to The Unholy Alliance Tour a couple years ago? Children of Bodom, Slayer and I think Mastodon was there. Wish I could have gone…

I was at that show, opeth was pretty good. My bro is into dream theater hard core lol. They are a good band. Im not into them but it was a good show, and their drummer is siiiiiiick

As Blood Runs Black
Amon Amarth (viking metal)
Parkway Drive
Elysia

FUCKIN AMAZING SHOW!!! lamb of god was there…by far my favorite band of all time…

lamb of god
as i lay dying
hatebreed
BM4V
five finger death punch
pantera(R.I.P.)
in this moment

Carnivore :nod

i lost both shoes at that show

:wtf :rofl

i lost a shoe at the last lamb of god concert…

5fdp
as i lay dying
as blood runs black
metallica
section 8

anybody hear of killing the day?? its a band from cohoes, my friends band, hes a nasty drummer.
skinless, disciples of berkowitz, and section 8 are all from cohoes and are fuckin sickk