Who is this guy?

LOL…eh retard… did you see what section your writing in… DRAMA section… where in this whole section was respect something to cherish… if you want to call someone out, well you could have done a better than choose me…If he wanted to state that he can fight then thats his problem but it wasnt needed as was stated in my comment… when was the last time you seen a fist fight you bumbling jackass…getting hurt is a sinch… getting dead is what everyone wants to avoid and for that reason i told him to quit with the internet badboy shit…If you want throw down for respect then come check me i’m at markham and finch area…PM for detail…so stupid…actually i got better things to think about like working on my car since that is the whole reason i signed up on this site so… have a good night and READ UNDERSTAND THEN COMMENT…

the weather is nice out… don’t you think??.. hahhahahhah

LOL … your tuff alright, livin’ the thug lite life… go eat your coco-puffs and come back when you join reality…

And if your interested in the last time I had a fight, come to Barrie police station Oct 28th. or call them up. I’ll be receiving a commendation from them for catching and 'detaining ’ a criminal until the cops showed up.

But what do I know… I’m just a big ol’ country bumkin… I’m not ’ jiggy’ with your thug lite lifestyle… booyyyeee!

again… eh retard i don’t care what you do…LOL… me a thug??.. you must really wants something to talk about… furthest thing from a thug is where you’d fine me…but fighting is nature i’d do it if i had to… and as i said boyyyeeeee this is a car site… if you want someone to recognize you then you have it on Oct 28th… what do you want a SCOOBY SNACK!..aight you win…I’m a fake thug… happy??.. now go tip some cows or whatever you do up behind god’s back in barrie…peace and have a great day…

All I gotta say is anyone who goes on about how good they can fight, or how they have a black belt and are all tough etc, are normally the biggest pussy’s you’ll meet. Anyone who actually does know how to fight, or actually does have a black belt, does not walk around bragging or talking shit.

I totally agree with you on this one!

Nah yo my boys draggone n purposebuilt will be right here chilling in scarborough AND SO WILL I, so you can cancell that shit on oct28th man thats a bitch move,and come on down and we will show you some real catching and detaining.we can surely give you a commendation for coming down for that ass kicking,so chill out son.As for you DK FABIOSMELLYTOES you punk ass bitch,you better stop sucking BAS dick with that i totally agree shit and stop fucking people with no grease boy and be a man and handle ur bizz n KEEP YOUR WORD! this aint funny ripping people off like that kid.If you that strapped for cash log off son240 and lod on to financial aid.

man you guys are fuckin fags.

he isnt your SON, stopping being such a thugmonster…

fags.

all of you.

pft.

GT