Who knows the truth about my Audi?

[quote=“4x4jimmy,post:260,topic:39414"”]

again, another stupid member, the mighty max was a while ago.

[/quote]

Yes it was. But you refused to answer if you did indeed go pick it up. So did you? Or if someone from nyspeed heads down there this weekend will they find it?

what do you think?

[quote=“4x4jimmy,post:262,topic:39414"”]

what do you think?

[/quote]

I think the one thing I know about your life is the fact that if either vehicle is still there you’re gonna be getting a visit from the DEC.

did you at least pay yet? you said that you would pay TODAY and have yet to say if you did or didnt.

I was all over there over the weekend and i didnt see nothing except the audi which was sundaynight.

ha-ha, 4x4jimmy u my buddy should feel like an ass.

[quote=“4x4jimmy,post:262,topic:39414"”]

what do you think?

[/quote]

I think your a fucking retard and you should just answer fucking questions that are being asked and people will than get off your back!

[quote=“00Audi00,post:267,topic:39414"”]

I think your a fucking retard and you should just answer fucking questions that are being asked and people will than get off your back!

[/quote]

Exactly. I really don’t care if you ever pay Dawn. Sure, it proves you’re an asshole but if she was bright enough to give you a sub $1000 car without paying in full that’s her problem.

I just don’t want to see Tift get fucked up for everyone because I’ve had some of my old 4x4 spots ruined by asshats and know just how it feels.

[quote=“00Audi00,post:267,topic:39414"”]

[/quote]

they can stay on my back. its none of theyre business. that is the whole point ive been trying to get across

[quote=“4x4jimmy,post:260,topic:39414"”]

again, another stupid member, the mighty max was a while ago.

all of you need to stop assuming you know everything that happens in my life.

so far, your far off.

[/quote]

So did you or did you not dump two fucking cars there…

[quote=“JayS,post:268,topic:39414"”]

Exactly. I really don’t care if you ever pay Dawn. Sure, it proves you’re an asshole but if she was bright enough to give you a sub $1000 car without paying in full that’s her problem.

I just don’t want to see Tift get fucked up for everyone because I’ve had some of my old 4x4 spots ruined by asshats and know just how it feels.

[/quote]

i really dont care. have you seen all the shit thats been dumped at tift?

you should be more worried about how hazardous to your health with whats growing in the mold on some of those couches.

gtfo.

You live in a trailer don’t you?

yea, looks like a trailor to me.

Hey i spent 20 mins moving tires off one trail so call me a loser i am trying to make it nice for me or whoever else goes there.

Now if there was a car in the middle of the trail i would be pretty pissed.

[quote=“4x4jimmy,post:271,topic:39414"”]

i really dont care. have you seen all the shit thats been dumped at tift?

you should be more worried about how hazardous to your health with whats growing in the mold on some of those couches.

gtfo.

[/quote]

That was your comeback?

Wondering where this Tift location is?

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MIGHTY MAX??? Answer the fucking question. And nobody will notice/care about some new tires or other garbage dumped there. It’s Buffalo. But when you leave a demolished Audi there, visible from one of the main roads out of the city, for an extended period of time, people will start to notice. Have your fun, just get it the fuck out right away.

[quote=“J&J,post:276,topic:39414"”]

Wondering where this Tift location is?

[/quote]

most likely on or around tift.lol.

and your still a shitbag rx3.

still mad about that post in the misc for sale thread?

if i get banned in the next 5 min, ill take it as a yes.:2fingers:

So seriously are you 12?? When did it become ok to just dump a car where ever you feel…

Maybe you’re just an idiot

You could have atleast scraped the truck/car for money…