Who knows the truth about my Audi?

http://nystreetscene.com/userbars/userbar.png

worse website ever, so far king boring

haha, it is pretty boring. kinda like a retirement home.

I’ll pull it out to the road tonight if dawn wants to throw me some cash…I’d want it outta there asap if I was her…hope it all works out though

I’d side with AWDrifter if I were her: Don’t fucking touch it. Despite the legal hairball, you’re not actually involved as of now. Don’t get involved. Shit, if it comes to legal action you have your written proof right here in this thread that he did it. Plus another thread showing that he makes a habit of it.

Yeah, definitely don’t touch it. The money he owes you is a separate issue. You do not want to get involved with the DEC.

way better than tv. but i hope everything works out for you dawn

You know what sucks? Is that I can’t even move the fucking car because someone stole all the wheels!

:lol:

[quote=“dawn,post:166,topic:39414"”]

You know what sucks? Is that I can’t even move the fucking car because someone stole all the wheels!

[/quote]

I wouldn’t normally make a crack about Buffalo, but wrecked cars left at Tift are free game to anyone.

I still bet in 4low my Expedition could drag it to an access road :stuck_out_tongue:

I forsee a FS thread soon for Audi wheels.

FS: red audi, no title, cash only

they stole the wheels? :lol:

thats fucking hilarious.

I bet the xterra could yank it out of the dirt

[quote=“dawn,post:166,topic:39414"”]

[/quote]

:lol:that is awesome!

[quote=“chino,post:170,topic:39414"”]

FS: red audi, no wheels, no title, cash only

[/quote]

Fixed.

[quote=“4x4jimmy,post:63,topic:39414"”]

holy fuck we agreed on paying you tomorrow. wtf is this shit?

[/quote]

so its tomorrow…any word of a payment?:eekdance:

[quote=“yeamabu,post:175,topic:39414"”]

so its tomorrow…any word of a payment?:eekdance:

[/quote]

WOW

just saw this now.

HRK should post up 4x4jimmy’s contact details for some mob-esque NYSpeed justice

rabble rabble rabble!

I guess i am the first to say this, for a blow job, i’ll pull it out. Even by hand with a rope to the bumper. You can even record it and put it online(i mean the bj)

if my jeep wasnt fucked up id be happy to pull it out for you

dawn. lawyer. now.

isn’t that 4x4 fuck the same idiot who put said jimmy in Irondquoit bay??

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:155,topic:39414"”]

She still has the title, which means she is the current legal owner of the car, and responsible for it until she is no longer the rightful owner of the car.

As long as she holds that unsigned title, she is the owner and the problem is hers.

[/quote]

I read through the whole drama, I mean post and might have missed some details. But, did she get a sales receipt stating that she sold it to him?
Did she turn in the plates and cancel insurance?

Even if she gave the title to 4x4jimmy, he may have not even registered it anyways. I’m sure that if she has a receipt of sale to him, she is fine.
But if she still has the title, probably wouldn’t hurt to get rid of it since she doesn’t own it or wants to own it.