Who knows the truth about my Audi?

[quote=“dmoffitt,post:179,topic:39414"”]

isn’t that 4x4 fuck the same idiot who put said jimmy in Irondquoit bay??

[/quote]

Nope, different guy. The Irondquoit bay guy actually seemed to be an ok person. Just made a stupid mistake.

[quote=“yeamabu,post:145,topic:39414"”]

how come this guy only says like one thing and now is to big of a bitch to cover his ass! kid should be beaten with a fucking wrench over and over.

[/quote]

:word: but don’t move to Boston :mamoru:

[quote=“camarojoe,post:180,topic:39414"”]

I read through the whole drama, I mean post and might have missed some details. But, did she get a sales receipt stating that she sold it to him?
Did she turn in the plates and cancel insurance?

Even if she gave the title to 4x4jimmy, he may have not even registered it anyways. I’m sure that if she has a receipt of sale to him, she is fine.
But if she still has the title, probably wouldn’t hurt to get rid of it since she doesn’t own it or wants to own it.

[/quote]

There was no straight answer, but I’m ASSuming there is no complete bill of sale at this point.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:183,topic:39414"”]

There was no straight answer, but I’m ASSuming there is no complete bill of sale at this point.

[/quote]

knowing dawn, i doubt there was one. no offence dawn :smiley:

but srsly. woman you hit shoping cats head on at .2mph lmao jkkkkkkkk

fucking poor people.

[quote=“cky89,post:184,topic:39414"”]

knowing dawn, i doubt there was one. no offence dawn :smiley:

but srsly. woman you hit shoping cats head on at .2mph lmao jkkkkkkkk

[/quote]

WHAT THE FUCK IS A SHOPPING CAT AND WHERE CAN i HIT ONE

shit caps…

i would pay 300 just to drive this car off the fucking pier.

im pretty damn sure Dawn has a proper receipt for the payments made so far, including mention of the unpaid balance

i know i asked her about it when she first sold the car to him …

so yes, Dawn has proof that he was in the process of buying the car
and yes, theres plenty of proof that he took possesion of the car in the process
and yes, theres plenty of witnesses that know dawn was no longer in possession of the car

so Dawns got her ass pretty well covered so far…

and if she does have to go have it removed from Tifft, whos gonna bitch ? is ray gonna sue her for the value of the car or some shit? that would be like someone sueing for the return of a busted record player that was set out for the trash and got garbage picked

and if he did try anything … well … i doubt the mighty max would remain a secret from the DEC much longer, someone would give them a friendly phone call

boy nick, you sure dont talk like a hardass at work.

there are no receipts, there are no recorded transactions. dawn gets her money TODAY

which was set up a while ago. can everyone get the fuck out of my business now?

no.lol.

Based on what HRK said and that if Dawn has paperwork stating that she sold the car, then its not her problem.

what are you doing about the car ,4x4jimmy??

[quote=“66impalass,post:186,topic:39414"”]

WHAT THE FUCK IS A SHOPPING CAT AND WHERE CAN i HIT ONE

shit caps…

[/quote]

rofl. typing fast>me

even if she didn’t get her money, couldn’t she just report it stolen?

lmao about the wheels being gone

[quote=“HotRodKid,post:188,topic:39414"”]

and if he did try anything … well … i doubt the mighty max would remain a secret from the DEC much longer, someone would give them a friendly phone call

[/quote]

So he never cleaned that mess up either huh? I agree with the post about beating this kid with a wrench.

[quote=“4x4jimmy,post:189,topic:39414"”]

boy nick, you sure dont talk like a hardass at work.

there are no receipts, there are no recorded transactions. dawn gets her money TODAY

which was set up a while ago. can everyone get the fuck out of my business now?

[/quote]

No, you are a piece of shit dude :slight_smile: Everyone is interested in those people that suck :jam:

[quote=“91CRXSI,post:192,topic:39414"”]

what are you doing about the car ,4x4jimmy??

[/quote]

:word:

can everyone get the fuck out of my business now?

[/quote]

lol, no. you will never outlive this stupidity. may as well skip three steps & re-reg a new a/e now.

:ham:

:ban:

can everyone get the fuck out of my business now?

[/quote]

oh the internets. you’ll realllly never escape this now. you’re an idiot.

poor red audi :frowning:

this thread is annoying, you got burned, you lost $320 be glad it wasnt more, its happened to all of us at one point or another, i know you want to throw a brick in their face, but just let it go it will lead to fewer problems

edit: on the other hand if you feel like reporting it stolen, bring it somewhere else, bring a can of gas, torch it, bring some marshmallows and a lawn chair