Who still on here has a shop / recommend one?

It’s been 10 years since I changed the diff and tranny oil on the viper and I was a lot more excited to do it at 25 than at 35 years old.

I do not feel like getting my ass under there, I wish I had a lift then it’d be a cakewalk.

I have the fluids, I’d rather throw someone a couple (reasonable) bucks.

Licatas doesn’t seem interested even though they did the timing belt on the 300.

Try @bracketracer at Black Forest maybe?

I’ve been on the fence about buying a QuickJack 5000TL for this very reason, I don’t want to lay 3" away from stuff under the car, having more room for a creeper is easier on my back at 35 lol.

3 Likes

You should note that doing just these types of crawling under and getting up from the ground will only add longevity to your life.
Although, I hate being under cars on jack stands very much, I am rationalizing any benefit I can think of.

I would suggest @ubengineering get a supercharger and just get @HouseS2K to do it along with fluids.

I’m pretty sure I have seen a ton of oddball work run through his IG stories.

Edit: needs SC becasue I don’t think he touches anything unless it has or will have 1000 hps when it leaves :wink:

2 Likes

Grand sport from cuse getting a 1000hp build. :grimacing:

4 Likes

I do this stuff along side my big builds.

1 Like

It’ll basically take you just as long to take the car somewhere to have it done, then just doing it yourself lol.

2 Likes

@Devioustsi is the only shop I take my shit to (mainly because he’s dtf midway through any job).

2 Likes

Where are you located? I have a garage near me with an old school guy who’s awesome with anything V8/V10. Very reasonable too.

1 Like

@ultradriver10000 you are probably right.

I’m in Cheektowaga. I drove by Continental transmission and they quoted me 150 for labor, which is very reasonable.

Called the dealer for fun, $775 LMAO.

why are there like 2 car threads on this forum all of a sudden…!!!

3 Likes

We just ended our 8 months of winter here in Buffalo lol

1 Like

Ryan Walker (of Super Tire Change Brothers) does work on the side. Has a shop in Lancaster off Erie. Just swapped some tires for a friend of mine last night. I can PM you his number if you want.

2 Likes

Next thing you kow we’ll have a build thread…

1 Like

I do things on the side. Like @drvnkd said.

6 Likes

My guy is in Cheektowaga/West Seneca. He’s awesome. His shop will have Chevelle’s, Camaro’s etc. He’s on Clinton just east of Harlem, Basically across the street from the huge Consumers Beverage store. 2447 Clinton. He’s open Mon-Fri and also Sat but he’s usually gone around noon on Sat.

This actually JUST happened :flushed:

1 Like

I am so tempted to respond in thread with…
Nice try FED.

Hi new guy if you see this.

1 Like

I do car shit all the time. Should I start a thread?

4 Likes

And another one. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like