Who wants another "Make scammers life a living hell" thread?

Well it’s up in the air right now, a few of you know the story about me being scammed by a “friend” of mine.

I’m going one or two more legal routes to try to get around him, but if that doesn’t work out, I’m going to unleash the mighty interwebz fury upon him to the point where he regrets ever ignoring me.

Some of you may recall this thread with another member.

“Play pussy, get fucked”
http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=4409

And it was that successful with a relatively small $ amount financial scam, I’d love to see what you guys can do when the value is into thousands…

I’m not going into the details yet, it is partially my fault for not being “buyer beware” however it is a relatively small issue that he could fix if he didn’t drop off the face of the Earth, moved and not answered the phone, text messages of a few dozen voice mails over the last 7 months.

:ninja

dooo eeet!
Who is it?!?!

go onnnnnn

im game ,shit ill even do a one on one meeting with him .i only do that for people i actually give 2 shits about

im ready…

It’s not a member so don’t worry about that.

<…gettin the blowup dolls catalouge ready also

o wtf
whats his address, ssn, dob, etc…?
lol

fuck it vlad come on ,ya know were a bunch of giant 8 yr olds ya cant tease us with this shit

send him one of these:
http://webspace.webring.com/people/bm/madsquopper/sheep.jpg

i dont wanna know how ya had a pic of that

Google search for inflatable sheep

:lol

Works at UPS.

Like I said, I want to make sure that the legal issues fail and don’t go through. This will be the last resort.

In the meantime, plan out your strategy of “attack” and what we’re going to subscribe him to, who are we going to send to his house :lol

Craigslist would be wonderful for that.

i will go to his house in a manthong with a nut hangin out …claiming he did suttin dirty to me “if his wife or significant other is home” if not ill just lounge outside his house and act queer

I’ll have to find his new house first, he has moved since. Somewhere in Troy.

find out ,whats his name ? i know peeps that are in the know ,ya know

find out where he lives

I have plenty of attack ideas.

Subscribed

in for updates