Who wants another "Make scammers life a living hell" thread?

Vlad, a friend of mine is a night supervisor at UPS, PM me with the kid’s name if you want and I’ll see what I can find out. :slight_smile:

subscribed yo

JK JK JK JK JK JK JK JK

I was friends w/ him back in HS when he was a pretty good kid as far as friendship goes… I just get pissed seeing better friends get fucked over.

sorry to hear vlad… i’ll def do what i can.

I know someone that works there as well :slight_smile:

What ever happened to simply taking someone to small claims court and getting your money back?

this is more fun?

FUCKKKKK that. let me and big red know if you need anything :lol

I know a few dozen people at UPS myself, which could be useful. :ponder

Takes time, money and no guarantees.

$20.00 to process the claim. If you have all your documentation that you lent the money or sold something and the party did not re-pay funds and you can prove it, it’s a pretty cut and dry case.

It’s a title issue more so then finances, which makes it complicated, I’ll leave it at that for now…

It will also take YEARS before he’s paid off.

I went to small claims court with someone in the car scene, and after the court ruled in my favor, him and I settled everything, water under the bridge.

With someone like who Vlad’s dealing with, if they dock his pay @ UPS, Vlad will be lucky if he sees $25 a week.
25x52 = $1300 a year. Vlad paid a bit more than $1300 for the item.

vlad ,we need a name and address right meowww .im bored and ready for shenanigans

Not sure on the address, it will be part of the game :wink:

Sorry to see that happen to you man. I know the kid though and he is a scum bag. Name is Adam Fonda, who fucking knows where he is now. Last time I saw him he was hanging out witha kid named PJ is also drives a red SRT-4

Woah woah. Read the thread. The old scam I was referring as an example to had Fonda involved.

I highly doubt you know who this kid as, seeing ad I didn’t mention a name yet, and Cossey only hinted on it.

I guess what it comes down to is what is more gratifying then? Making someone completely miserable and not getting any money out of it or taking someone to court and over the span of a few years getting your money back? I’ll go with the second choice. Obviously it doesn’t seem that Vlad is in desprite need of this cash to pay off bills and what not but none the less would still like to get his money back.

Problem is that it’s less a financial issue and more so him not being a deuche and just going with me to the DMV one day to sort things out. I don’t really want the money back unless that’s the last resort.

I can’t sue over making him answer my call and go to the DMV with me.

i vote tampons to his house immmmmediately:vlad

My bad, I had just woken up when i read that and was trying to speed read before i left the house