Who wants to make a trip to Houston in 2/3 weeks??

Id love to take a road trip but cant take a week or so off of work and I dont know you so Im not sure Id want to spend a week or so in a truck with you.

…Likewise.

:rofl

woww

I can see it now:
[driving through Pennsylvania]
PJB: I’ve been to Pennsylvania once. I saw a lot of Amish people with their horses and buggies. I hate horses, I always run over their shit. I hate Pennsylvania.

Hahahaha Jesus

Some sketchy shit if an engine builder wont ship your shit

I agree, ghost engine.

when you get there that engine is probably in a warehouse without an address but its all good big als wont miss it as he is a millionaire…loll

Seriously. All has been worked out.

so when is the motor going to be here?

For $1000; I’ll fly to TX, rent a car, find a pallet, go to strap the engine onto the pallet and ship it back via R&L.

I would absolutely refuse to do business with any company not willing to ship their product. I don’t know what’s so special about this engine, but I can’t imagine there isn’t one or someone capable of building one MUCH closer.

That said, it might be more cost and time effective to fly out one-way and rent a minivan or small truck.

These motors are a pain to build. Its all been resolved. It was taking to long for my liking and wasnt getting replys so i got pissed off and like a chile said fuck it, ill come get it, nevermind. Like i said, its since been handled and ive been updated on whats up. Custom rods and pistons took longer than expected and so did the machine shop.

have the guy contact Forward Air. they ship terminal to terminal so it could be sent from houston and arrive in albany.

i just shipped a transmission to miami, insured. 162lb ship weight, cost 114$.

an engine bagged up and on a pallet will cost 3-400$

Awesome. Thank you.

I saw Amish people shopping at Cabela’s in PA when I went there the past few years. The women do not shave their legs. I saw one Amish girl that was fairly cute but then I saw that her legs were hairier than mine. Probably had a bush like the Amazon too.

hahaha awesomeness posted right here, pure awesomenessness