Who went out drifting tonight?

oh man tonight was fucking awsome for dori

i decided not to even go out or anything hahahahah just spent like 4 hours straight drifting like mad oh man the conditions were excellent

anyone else have fun tonight with their 240’s?

I pulled a mad wicked slide goin like 10km/h in my dad’s Contour.

I shit you not.

Yep. some major ass dragging for me tonight… its fun, but i want the damn summer to get here. getting sick of the snow.

im not sure how fast i was going since my digital cluster dosnt work :frowning:

mostly 2nd and 3rd gear tho aww man it was fun anyone wanna get together next snow fall for some dori fun in the west end?

4WD JDM EXPLORER DRIFTOU KYB AGX JDM OFF THE CHAIN!

whats drifting?

From Dictionary.com: a “Drifter”

“One that drifts, especially a person who moves aimlessly from place to place or from job to job.”
so “Drifting” - moving aimlessly from place to place, or job to job… i dont see how its fun in the winter though… :?

Went out… pathy drifting… got footage… manji’d for a good 200 ft.

Jokes.

I had some 4WD drifting fun in my Mom’s 2003 Subaru Legacy! Too much fun!!!

Crazy hyper mad tyte riceboy ass dragging in the Tracer tonight. Ooooh man, it was saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I was like “FUCK THE PO-LICE!”

And I have this tight new cone filter on the car (stock one pooched, had a cone filter laying around, didn’t feel like spending more money on a winter bitch) so it’s all like WAAAAAAAAAAAA! Too cool.

the conditions are always the same in LFS :roll:

I did a little bit of left foot braking and e-brake sliding in my MX-6. only because of some major understeer that would have landed my up in a tree. I gota few claps from the people walking on the street… I think they were laughing at me.

Me and Pavel drifted it up with 4dr Civic and 4dr Sunflower super-ass-drag
styles.

i did mad Trans-Sport Montana foot-brake DORIFTO ACTION last night.

manji’d like 10 times in a row down this deserted residential street, and my girlfriend was covering her eyes the entire time. hahaha.

That’s because you suck. Learn to drive loser.

That’s because you suck. Learn to drive loser.[/quote]

pot. kettle. black.

that is all.

Tracer > Montana

weird…

is it me

or am i the only one that gets bored after 2min of snow sliding

its fucking lame.

yeah its not all that great, i only drove my 240 once in the winter for a week. Its not that exciting, its like “arm chair drifting”

Andrew.