Who works at delta sonic?

Does anyone on here work at delta that can give me a few simple answers.

I have some free car washes and i wanna take advantage of um but dont know if i can.

how wide of a tire am I allowed to have on my jeep to go in the car wash?

how tall can the top be?

how much extra would i have to pay since its not a “car”?

well how wide are your tires? Vipers with wide tires go thru…tall hummers has gone thru…and the xtra charge is like 2 bux

why is there more of a charge ???

cause they are a money hugry company

tires are 12.5 wide and i think the roof line is right about 6 and a half feet then my hi-lift sticks up another 4-5 inches

this is how it sits now ( little less mud) would u let er in??

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l289/mjw4669/02%20Jeep%20Wrangler%20X/1109071635a.jpg

yea I think you would be ok…they will deny u if u have tons o mudd though

it depends on the delta sonic, West seneca has a more narrow track then NFB, or transit

What kind of wash tickets do you have there is no charge if its a Deluxe or a Basic

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:6,topic:40105"”]

yea I think you would be ok…they will deny u if u have tons o mudd though

[/quote]

I never denied people with tons of mud, i would just have them go through like 6 times

Yeah I’ve sent cars through 5+ times

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:8,topic:40105"”]

I never denied people with tons of mud, i would just have them go through like 6 times

[/quote]

we had Nazis

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:7,topic:40105"”]

it depends on the delta sonic, West seneca has a more narrow track then NFB, or transit

[/quote]

are both of the WS ones narrow? or is the one on union wider?

^ the one on union is closed for construction

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:12,topic:40105"”]

^ the one on union is closed for construction

[/quote]

have you seen what they are doing there …god i did not even know mobile was gone till i saw the other day

shit i forgot about that i drove past the other day and noticed how big its going to be! should be cool when they’re done. I hope they put a 100 pump in there too :slight_smile:

Union and where? I know there is a mobil on Genessee and union that just closed, and there is a delta sonic two doors down, with a BK in between. That the one you’re talking about?

Union and Southwestern . I drive by it everyday…its gonna be huge I cant wait

orchard park road and southwestern. the wash is opening saturday(maybe friday?, who knows they told us a month on october 22nd). we have the new conveyor which will hold the bigger tires better. the clearance is 84". also, there is no extra charge for anything if you have wash tickets unless you want to buy something.

If I used the car wash, I would be so excited about the new one on Southwestern & Union… Sc1chik, do they have 100 at the pumps now?

i work at one in Rochester, interior is seven bucks, suv charge would be an additional 2 bucks, tire size varies by location. we’ve had everything from vipers vettes and ssrs come through with out a problem… height is 84 inches if im not mistaken.