Who works at synapse/Trying to get a hold of morgan

I’ve been trying to contact morgan by email to no avail. Can someone ask him to shoot me a message?

Why not just call his shop tomorrow morning?

busy at work and don’t have a lot of time to be on the phone. :frowning:

I’m friends with him on FB…

I sent him the link to this thread.

Now that I think about it, I think I’m friends with him on there too. Probably should have done that first, lol.

Thanks anyway.

Speaking of Synapse… I dunno who it is, if it’s the Synapse car or what, but there’s a black Cobalt SS/TC (I think, it has a good size FMIC on it) that is parked in my apartment complex all of the time. Has a bunch of stickers on the side windows too I think.

Morgan gave me a ride in that car… shit MOVED OUT.

378whp iirc… It has their “Ecotechnik” turbo upgrade kit.

It might not sound like a lot but you have to remember the car only weighs 2900lbs. I had a few videos but I lost them when I broke my old phone.

I thought that was the shop car? Someone else owns it?

It was the shop car back when I was there… they might have sold it though.

I drove by last week and it was there.

Its a different car, pretty sure thats the guy thats in the military. It has a few of our bolt ons.

Werd. My apt complex is like, 80% military. Then there’s my fat, un-fit ass fucking up the statistics.

need to find an airforce complex to fit in :wink:

that’s my boyfriends cousin Jared :slight_smile:

yeah, he’s in the navy

Your getting awfully loud brenda

:crazy

The black SS that sits in your complex Cossey is my cousin Jared. It is really nice and that thing hauls but compared to the Synape SS Colbalt, you would think it’s slow. He is taking it out to Rochester this weekend to get his water meth kit installed. As of now it is pushing 306 HP at the wheels which is great compared to my wonderful 220.

Ahh ok. Tell him I’m the one w/ the Subaru, 911, and R34.