Synapse good for subaru Sti tuning?

My friend has a 05 Sti front mount and big turbo and needs te be tune. Synapse good or bad or should bs go to NYC or hiurs away ? He lives around Amsterdam so it will be a haul there.

Junior@TurboTrix in NJ

word

naaa. Visconti @ The Shop in CT

I would not go any where near turbo trix as the shop is owned by complete assholes. I would give Morgan a call and see what he says as he has always been upfront and honest when ever I have dealt with him.

Junior is gone nucca . Synapse is good but mainly for other imports . Would travel for a suby toonz

I would tell him to check in with Street Tuned Motorsports out in Rochester as well

moon performance toonz subys I think?

Yea I wouldnt go there

i think seth was the oned that tuned them at moon and if i’ve heard right he’s back at epl

Fairly soon we will be able to take on 4wd vehicles but do not currently have ourselves setup to tune subarus.

I honestly do not know why anyone around here would go anywhere else but Synapse unless you feel like traveling for no reason

as of right now this would be my guess…(bolded font)

You missed the part that said fairly soon

buuuuuuuut they didnt have the stuff to tune subaru’s in the past, hence why people havent gone there to get tuned. right? (not trying to be an ass just trying to clear stuff up)

No its because they only had a 2 dynapacks but now they have 4

I don’t know anyone personally that went there, but Innovative Tuning out in buffalo looked pretty legit to me, lots of build info and dyno graphs over on nasioc. Maybe someone here knows anything about them?

and that too :lol

Haha yea that played a key role in it. Im sure Morgan could tune the car with ease

got my car tuned by mike@Innovative about 4 weeks ago via ecutek racerom. I would recommend him but I only went there since it was literally 5 minutes from my place in Buffalo…it would be like a 4 hr drive from amsterdam.