Synapse good for subaru Sti tuning?

def give howie tanner a ring at redline motorsports

yeahhhhhhhhh , he can do em now , seein as motion is movin in on howie terratory

:lol

It’s a hike, but Innovative Tuning in Buffalo seems to do good work. Never had a tune from them personally but they’ve tuned a bunch of local Subarus and I’ve never heard anything bad about em.

If you can wait for morgan do that… If not Visconti.

Morgan will be tuning my car from now on out

if you can wait 2 weeks i would go with synapse, stand up guys, excellent craftsmanship, rock solid tuning, and great personal friends of mine.I highly recommend them.

^^^the man said it all …great place with ton of knowledge they been working on my car and alot of other members on here…

Morgan is more than capable of tuning a stupidroo, just haven’t had the dyno capability in the past to physically do it. Once AWD dyno setup is running there’s nothing stopping them from taking the cars in for such.

he’s gonna be pumpin out some of the fastest evos in the area :wink:

x2

dude i wouldn’t go to Buffalo for ANYTHING except a disease.

clearly your not talking about your own…

i hope your joking, 6 weeks till my 3794 comes from FP…

Sweet shit Pete… so you’ll be installing that yourself right?

why are you quoting something i said in regards to wayne?

to run 500 wheel stock block. omgosshhhhhhhhh thats gonna be sooo fast.:ahh

how much power you planning on making with the stock motor pete?

and to the OP, i would highly suggest jesus to tune the car. and im not talking about some PR down in NYC. i mean actually getting it tuned by jesus christ because thats the only chance you have at keeping a subaru motor together.

Because it seemed to fit… it was a joke pete don’t go all pms on me

Synapse is tunning my car in april just go there. Great guys

what ever it takes to go 140, which i can do that on a black