Synapse good for subaru Sti tuning?

i would guess ~600whp.

so having them build me a kit and tune it is something im not cable of doing… hmm, kinda missed the humor but oh well haha

yea probably around there, 540-600

Wow pete you a strung way to tightly big guy… less time on trap speeds more time trying to find a female to touch your penis… just sayin it’ll help ya out…

well great thanks for trying help but im pretty sure i have both aspects taken care of…

just loled at your location pete

Really Pete? Really?

I suggest EFI Logics in CT for now. They did an excellent job tuning my LGT after I swapped in the Cosworth SB and built the heads.

When your friend blows up his STi (not trying to be a dick, but all modded Subarus will, the stock pistons are fragile) let him know I have a minty Cosworth SB w/ heads for sale.

What kinda sb and heads do u have ?

loling

I will

And thanks for all the info guys. I’ll let my buddy know and maybe he will go to synapse.

But I appreciate the info.

Cosworth built short block w/ the billet 2.6L crank. Heads are ported and have GSC S1 cams and valvetrain. Legit setup good for at least a few hundred more hp than I have and safe for 8500rpm rev limit. Perfect for big turbz.

buy cossey’s motor dom

Epic

:rofl

Holy shit, I just pissed my pants. :rofl:rofl:rofl

Lmao pure genius

Those motors are bank kid

Indeed, but at least you wouldn’t be paying for my fees to pull it out of the LGT :lol

most evo’s in the area are just minor bolt on cars with drivers that dont know what they are doing…

nice! Maybe you will be able to play on the big boy shot then! :wink:

thats a challenge.