Synapse good for subaru Sti tuning?

so is tgis suppse to mean IDK how to drive?

pretty sure i’ll be mph’ing the same as you with a 150 shot but with a stock turbo :slight_smile:

you said your getting a FP? Am i missing something, or is that NOT a stock turbo?

and I was talking about most other evo drivers…like that red cammed evo MR and shit

haha get real son!!! my tdi shit the bed, evo wont be getting any turbocharger upgrades any time soon

and oooo ok i see what your sayin

wait pete i thought you said you were gettin an fp? i’m so confused…

me too lol

fp is genaric. im not getting anything from FP anytime soon

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-d-_2ZzeMJPI/TWBk4UVR89I/AAAAAAAAACg/2scxmpq8UQE/s1600/Lies.gif

brap brap

pete is totally full of shit.

than wtf is this… WTF PETE WHY YOU LIEING…

you spending your money on bitches… if so i approve… :lol

i was doped up on hydros from getting my tooffers yanked yesterday haha

and yea! she gets rained on from my wallet :frowning:

WTF PETE!!! i was actually stoked to see your car going big turbzzzzz… not coold man not cool…

once the turbo blows ( not much life left, has in and out play) then i will have to get a big turbzz. hopefull it lasts all summer

hmm i wonder who they might be :ponder

wait, what? I will remember that when the 150 pill is in and your freaking out because im spraying ya!

and if it was possible for you to run the same as me on a 150, with the stock turbo, wouldnt burnall4 have done it already?

nope, he’s on pump gas… plus you bitched out on racing himm…

and alright… give my race FOR ONCE… 20-120… we’ll see if you can catch me

as long as drag radials are on my car, I will give you your 20.

and since when did I bitch out? because I only had one run left in my bottle, and I wanted to get a actual GOOD clean run with Eric’s s2k? wow. I bitched out!

bottles do run out ya know…

Not my fault you have to spray your car to actually get it to go anywhere…

Air is free, use it to your advantage :wink:

oooooo sit son

am i gonna get my race ??? ill give ya your 20 roll