Who works for Comcast?

Anyone work for Comcast, now that burnyd got fired? :doh: I’m going to need my service transferred before we move on January 1 and I don’t want to pay the transfer fee a third time.

fuck comcast. get a dish for tv and dsl for interweb.

You paying for the dish and installation fees?

you both have new jobs right?

they have free innsstall on dsl and could probably get free install of the dish if you asked. Same for comcast. Tell them you ain’t paying the transfer fee and you will get a dish if they charge it to you. That works wonders.

1 hour ago comcast just took $1124.13 instead of $124.13 out of my checking account and they don’t know when it will be credited back to me. i’m pretty jacked right now. gonna kill someone.

:puke: :eek2: :rant:

thats fock’n terrible i would def kill too

tell them to credit to you in a turbo kit for your car:stick:

that sucks. that would suck even more if that happened and you didnt have the funds… then your other bills pulled money out and it came back not enough funds… that would suck

lol… call my buddy whos still direct sales 7246308390. He can transfer your services and set you up as a new customer so you get the tripple play or whatever there ofering now his name is phil.

had my insurance company do that once so that why i have two accounts now and i just transfer the amount of the bill i’m paying at that time.

Thanks, I don’t want all three services though, just the internet and tv. Any specials going on for either of those?

call phil… Im not sure to be honest.

Internet right now is $33/mo for 12 months. I think you can do digital cable for $33 as well but I haven’t looked at the new deals. I can find out tomorrow.

i did the dish “buyback” plan :kekegay:

$50/mo with almost every channel and a few movie channels. HD box and DVR

i NEVER due automatic billpay.

i’ve gotten assplowed twice.

lol hrrrmmm who hooked you up with thatt?

screw comcastic and go sat…dsl for net like everyone else said…17.99 a month for speed you’ll never even use to it’s full potential…and when fios hits…34.99 a month for speed that dwarfs comcast in both download and upload

phil :kekegay:

We have cable net and cable tv from comcast for a total of like $67 a month.

do you have a house phone too?

No, we both just have cell phones. Verizon family share plan. I’m not home often enough to even use a home phone. Nursing school + full time job=no life