Who works for Sprint?

I’ve been getting some late night “Restricted” calls and its starting to piss me off. Even though I work the graveyard shift, that doesn’t excuse it. Im going to call sprint this afternoon and see what they say but I know they wont tell me the number thats doing it, even though I could place a bet that its one of 2 numbers.

Can anyone help out?

A regular sprint employee can’t pull things up like that…a manager can’t either…you will end up needing a court order to get a hold of the number(s) and even then it would only be to press charges…not for personal use…if you narrowed it down to two numbers…call them back after you get a restricted call…

If I had a house phone I would call it while Im on the phone with them and see if its busy, or beeps which means they are on the other line. But, I dont have a house phone to use and my roomate is usually sleeping… I’d press the charges, I guess I’ll call some cop friends up and see what I can do.

For someone calling you? Wouldn’t it be easier to just put the phone on silent when you’re sleeping?

answer it and threaten their lives and their families lives.

Seriously, don’t you think pressing charges is alittle overboard for some prank calling. Good God. Sure, it’s annoying, but there is a reason cell phones come with the silent option.

Putting my phone on silent, and missing a call for overtime costs me money. So NO, pressing charges is NOT overboard when someones fucking with your sleep, and your money.

The education of a cricket employee FTL…the silent option was developed for meeting, work environments, times where you just need to be free from the world…and last but damn sure not least…SEX!

But yea if you know who it is or have a general idea…do what you gotta do, prank calling is like…highschool bs…

Actually I had this happen all the time, I didnt even know the 2 girls who were calling, but eventually found out one because she was talking to me while I was in the same store as her, ha. I would occasionally answer, but they bugged me, calling all the time, and turned out to be fatties. Went to Verizon with nothing, finally went to the township police, he said he would attempt a warrant to get the numbers and tell them to stop or charges would be pressed. Took about 2 weeks but they stopped. I still get one here and there, but cant prove its them since I just dont answer.

If the cops wont do it at first tell them they are making threats against you and it is worrying you, then they are kinda forced to help you.

Well, there are no threats, nobody even says anything. They just call and call and call. But like I said, putting my phone on silent is NOT an option.

And I wasnt threatened either, but my calls stopped. They would call me repeatedly, just give it to the local police, it will get solved.