who's bike did i beat tonight?

hahaha.

sherm, be careful. in 2 years speedped will be 6’4", and inbetween 185 and 250 lbs, and he will be stronger than you could ever be!

Yea he already said he is going to do more in life then me…i figured by 17 he already would have…

where’d this thread come from?

sherm, let it go man. we’re like, in our mid-20s

Only reason I posted is because this kid sits on Newyorkfbody and annoys everyone also…

i am 6,4 im only 160 right now this fast metabolism sux

i havent posted on newyorkfbody in ages

since you are a little younger, your scale on ages must be screwy :gotme: …

besides 2 posts i have posted in months compared to the 10 posts a day i used to does that sound better?

in other words you are lanky. stop blaming it on your metabolism and eat more. good food not junk

What fucking paint work? The only thing you ever painted was the front cover and no way that cost $100.

tuning, tuning, tuning: chuck (o ya, showing up on my familys property (twice) after you talk shit about me. who the fuck do you think you are

First of all chuck told me to come out there, so you got a problem with it, you bring it up with him because i dont want to be anywhere near your place.

to answer your question mark. whos name dont i see there?: JEEVES. which brings up something ive been meaning to get off my chest for QUITE some time. jeeves stands around being a wiseass, always adding his $.02. he never contributes to work. EXCEPT when he wants something. then he gets real nice until he gets what he wants. and he expects everything to be done “chop chop” and at little to no compensation. (you bought a 100$ cam tool…oooo woowwww) maybe THATS why the nitrous install was slow. maybe thats why i couldnt do your hood as quickly as you wanted, WHEN I HAD 3 FUCKING PRIOR JOBS NOT INCLUDING MY OWN CAR TO BOOT. dont THINK i didnt hear the whining you were doing about me.

Seriously, im getting so fucking sick of this shit from you. Im getting sick and tired of whoever the fuck is telling you shit and saying it is comming from me, because either they are full of shit or you cant comprehend english.

1. You know why you never see me jumping in to work on everyone’s cars? If you didnt hear me the first million times i had said it let me say it again for you. I dont know shit about working on cars nor do i want to. Everything i learn has been from watching mark, chuck, pat, and paul. Why the fuck would i jump in and start working on someone’s car when i dont know what the fuck im doing? You want me to jump in and work on your car? Sure i’ll do it, but dont bitch when it fucks up because i didnt know what i was doing.

2. When have i ever said to do anything for me for free? Not you, not JnJ, not anyone has ever said “its going to cost you $$$ to do this” If people dont want to ask for money to do work it isnt my damn fault. I would have paid JnJ but he never once asked for money, so why would i pay for his halfassed work that he never finishes?

As for working on my hood. Did I or did I not bug you for like 3 fucking months to give me a god damn price to paint the hood and you never felt the need to do it. Also I was asking for prices on that long before your other “jobs” popped up. And please tell me what whinning i did about it. I flat out told you i was going to have jesse prep it because you were busy and that there were no hard feelings. Do you think i seriously give a fuck that you didnt do it? Oh and guess what dumbass, the money i paid jesse and the money i paid to get the hood painted would have all gone to you. I planned i paying you a good chunk of money since there was going to be a lot of work involved.

not to mention the TWO phonecalls you had to MY gf explaining how im “afraid to show up to a (rained out) spring BBQ because i was “afraid to be beat up by mark and paul””…amoung other stupid car shit she doesnt give a fuck about. what are you, 11 now?

Are you fucking retarded? You know why i called your girlfriend (who i have known longer then you) twice? You date her, break up, she bitches about how you are stalking her. Next thing i know you send me some little bitch message to watch what i say, but refuse to explain anything and that im crossing the line and that she doesnt like me and wants me to leave her alone. So I called her to find out what the fuck is going on because you are acting like a little bitch. She explains how she has no fucking clue what was going on so i explained the whole fucking story to her as to what was going on. She then told me she has no problem with me and that i never crossed any line and likes talking to me when we ran into each other at UB and talking online. She also goes on to say that you were getting pissed off over stupid shit and that it needed to stop. And how i needed to be the bigger man and just forget about it since you arent. And she said she was going to talk you about it.

I tried emailing you over this shit to find out what your fucking problem was but you ignored it. I tried to just forget about it but you had to continue to act like a little cocksucker. The time i came over to chuck’s house and both you and her were there. You sat at chuck’s computer and refused to even look at me. So i called her again to ask if she ever talked to you about this stupid shit. She tells me she did and said she told you it was petty shit and that you got pissed off at her for it. I then go on to tell her you didnt even come to the BBQ and that i was told you said you didnt want to go because you thought mark and paul still hated you. No where did i ever fucking say anything about you being scared you were going to get beat up. So either you or her is full of it.

So quit acting like im trying to steal your girlfriend or that she is your property that you have control over.

everyone has faults. jason even says himself he is slow. sometimes he is nowhere to be found. mark is a hardhead. jeeves is a wiseass. im told im cocky. chuck can be an asshole at times. pat sniffles at night. cry me a fucking river :violin:

GET OVER IT. you guys take this shit WAY TOO SERIOUSLY

Bill you are the one who takes this shit to serious and cant seem to get over it. This shit has been a dead issue for a long time yet you continue to cry about it and bring it up. You take cheep shots and make smartass comments then cant handle it when they are made back at you. I never had a problem with you and i still dont have a problem with you. The only one with the problem is you. And either someone has been telling you lies or you cant understand english.

hahahaha YES!

inb4FunitWNY

fuck this, i’m buying a honda. :lol:

i lol’ed… no drama in the honda world…

<3

:cry:

:gtfo:

:lol:

Eh, why not…

BUMP…

cause that’ll make the drama disappear… :lol:

then again, you never see ALL of the dirty laundry aired via internets… other then kev constantly broken hatch. :blah:

i already have a honda/acura…hehe. i like to ride the fence in the middle. it tickles me no-no.:whip:

no pat u need a cobra :loopie:

doh, forgot about it already!

word on the street is that you want an EG hatch…

well, notrly, but todd’s is fs soon.

lol, this thread delivers.

i really would like to see jeeves and turbo fight, that would be sweet. im sure we can sell tickets to watch, and even give the combatants good payouts… doooo it.

it’s true some people don’t contribute much to the “work” on cars (myself included) - because we just don’t know enough. it’s better than we DON’T touch them.

but it’s WAY WORSE when people promise to do work, fix things, do favors, or take an unimaginable ridiculous long time, etc… and then don’t follow through. we all know who these people are.

i understand some people want to be friends with both sides and/or sit the fence, but some people can’t - myself included. personally i can’t associate with people who are just inherently dumb, or people that have proven that they’re liars, can’t follow through, etc.

so can we set up any other good matchups? mark vs jnj? chuck vs a stripper? (hey why not??). f body deatchmatch 2007.