Who's "da man" for tint?

ya he will come to you if you want, or you can go to him.

anyone wants to see my windows to see his work just PM me. my back window looks like it was painted. you cant see any lines, cuts or bubbles in the tint. its so close to the edge on my side windows its crazy.

he one pieced my rear camaro window and its still flawless.

he one pieced all my windows and cut them free hand. I like how you dont have to wait to open your windows because he heat treats them all

ive never been to rainbow, but dennis has done all of my cars, including my parents. he came to the house everytime to do it and his work is fantastic. my dd has his tints on it for 3+ years now and ive never had an issue. no issues on either of my families vehicles as well. very cheap too IMO

yeah, guys top notch. ever talk to him about banking and the goverment? interesting theories and ideas.

then why did you say rainbow paul? i think dennis is one of the most known and probably one of the best window tint guy in WNY.

i talked to him about his online companies.

I got a car done by rainbow in june, I thought it was a good job except for the rear window (had a few bubbles)

iv had don at mr. tint do all my cars and ill probably go back to him, just cuz he cuts me a break everytime. i havent gone anywhere else so i cant really comment on that, but it sounds like rainbow is pretty good.

Speaking of them, I have had 3 people ask me in the past few weeks if I heard the news that they are possibly closing soon. I see some of them at cruise nights and shows, but nothing good enough to have a positive answer. Just thought one of you guys would know whats going on?

They were huge in the car show scene and you couldn’t put the radio on and not hear a commercial for them. Now you don’t hear a peep.

No shit geeze. I saw that and was like who the F is this cause i didnt recognize the #. damn that was a deal.
Did Earl from my office call you yet?

Could someone PM me Dennis’s number?

Ive had both my vehicles done by Dennis. :tup:

dennis :tup:

what’s the average sedan cost to tint in buffalo (with good tint) these days?

dennis is i think 150

Good call asking, seems as though most of the places in Rochester suck balls these days.

Cool Shades use to do pretty good work.

Auto Accesory world in greece did my dads bonnie, no issues

Talked to Paul at rainbow today, nice guy he’s doing the wifes suv saturday.

i have heard rainbow and bubbles in the same sentence multiple times. good luck. i told you someone that will do an amazing job at a better price