Who's done with their mods?

When you reach a point and consider your car “complete” or done, the feeling sucks. I was in it for the progress over the result. Now I have to look elsewhere to feed my need… just waiting on my new bike to be delivered in a couple weeks.

Anyone here done with mods feel the same? Or are you enjoying the fruits of your labor?

I am still working on modding, and enjoying every second.

if not for my house, more specifically my garage, I would have been tt’d by now… But I agree that the fun is in the progression and looking forward to the end goal.

Meeting any goals in life always come with mixed emotions. Satisfaction as you have finally attained the goals you set out to achieve, yet you are left with a feeling of emptiness as the journey ends.

I must say that I look forward to seeing what you have planned for the bike.

Cheers,

I was pretty much done with my suspension, except for A-arm and sways. Engine work was way behind…

But car’s back to stock already, and getting sold this week. Never got to complete any aspect of my mods :frowning:

^ What comes next bro?

bike won’t be too crazy…just will end up fully CF.

Next project will be the GTR though. But might push off till second year for them to work out the bugs and hoping for a manual V-Spec…

:H

^smart move
So are you planning on parting with your z?

nah. it’s so unique I can’t have anyone else own it. and can’t just part with it just like that either. lol…

just look for a bigger garage, problem solved :slight_smile:

Or Z for Van city and GTR for T.dot

Ya I hear ya… I can barely let go of my bolt on z, hahah.