whos goin driftin.....

^^^
You only know cause some other guy’s asshole is the closest thing to pussy you’ll find.

For sure! only with your car and not mine cause she’s hibernating

^sure buddy, if you want to think like that about me. but it’s still inevitable from the real truth about you.

and drive ur pos 240 for winter beater.

I’m going to try to make it out…my car should be back on the road by than

ill probably show up for a few, as long as they arnt too early, partying way late and getting up early with a hangover sucks!

anyone want to try pawn a gixxer 600 in GRIP.lol

10.6 sec 1/4

0-280kmh 23sec

lol. summer time.

^^^Read before you post!!!

read the few post above my last one that you felt the need to comment on, and then you’ll understand.

There you go, shows how well you do your research buddy.

let me guess, you’re going to post, ohh why didn’t you quote them, lol because i didn’t have to.

ismo, where are you talking about drifting? didnt you only mention gripping against a gixxer?

i want to but my car sucks. i ****ed up my lower ball joint drifting in the snow. got it replaced. more drifting in the snow.

I’ll be drifting. Kind of excited about learning but not all that excited about my soon to be rock chipped paint

^^^ It has rocker guard from the factory. My car isn’t a trailer queen. I love this car and I love driving it.

Yes dude, i was actually waiting for a challenge from XuperXero, because he was challenging you in grip.lol

so i posted an open challenge for grip, hoping he would challenge me and leave you alone.hehehe

it was kind of a joke.

I plan on going drifting again this year, Hopefully to more events too