who's going where?

I’m sorry, do I know you ?

And only person I “chose” not to make rockers for was Tim, AKA AvergagePlayer so sure you could say I flopped on him if you want but I dont really care…

Despite everything that is happening, people still find the time for petty drama. Is this actually SON240SX, or is this the set of an angst filled coming of age teen drama.

Oh wait, silly me, they are the same thing.

im sticking with .ca lol
not to say that i wont log on to .org. but … .CA and torontonissan.ca are my main places

I’m sticking to 613driftwerks… This SON non-sense is getting on my nerves.

jeff i’m pretty sure that is Tim.

scum.

I will honestly say I had money on it prior to him making the comment so all it was for me was confirmation and I won :wink:

This thread should not be here.

Let them sort out what needs to be sorted out.

SON240SX will be one forum again, just give it time.

IMHO.

none of… this… should be here, and still I’m going to say that it will all be ignored and the kiddies on both sites will ignore all of the complaints and calls for a change and do whatever they can to accomplish their own goals and own ends. and and bing in particular are so self involved that a lynching party at their door steps would be confused with adoring fans…

A paradigm shift is needed here and the ONLY way to do that is to scrap ALL the admins from President to lowly mod and start over. But as I said… nothing will come of it… self motivated people with their own agendas… ruin everything.

Yeah, it’s obviously Tim. But no matter what happens, he will keep coming back.

i never thought my car would be on the banner.

Please continue any discussion here. The new thread will be heavily moderated.

http://forums.son240sx.ca/showthread.php?t=27297