Whos got HID's on the bike?

I got a few questions.

1. Did you have to run a relay for hi/low beam?

2. Whats the size of the slim balast? I’m tight on room.

3. How much wiring is there?

If you are doing a Hi/Lo bulb there will be a little more wiring than normal because there should be a relay but if you are doing a plug and play kit, there’s not much. Slim ballast is very small i’d say maybe 4"x4" and about half an inch thin

will a plug and play kit have high / low ?

yeah but there’s more wiring for the relay, its very easy to install

It the room I’m concerned with

i just got a kit plug and play slim ballast hi and low h4 8000k. slim balasts mount great around the air tubes. or on the side of your fairings

This will be for the panhead I assume? No side fairings

Ive got 4 projectors on my bike. The 2 outside projectors are Low beam HID’s, the 2 inside projectors are High Beam Halogens. I have standard ballast, and I hid them behind my windscreen (its dark smoked). The Low beam was plug and play, very easy.

DDMtuning.com end of story as far as HID’s go. i bought 8k for mine with the slim ballast, plus they are plug and play for $74 shipped to my house, they are by far the best value for your buck !

Ya, I was thinking about building a headlight for the pan. I can get a round shell for 20 bucks but my front end is 100% open with the exction of a fork tool pouch I could hide some stuff in.

yes i do. i did put a toggle switch for start up real easy to install

What if you fabbed up a mini housing box, paint it quick and throw it somewhere inconspicuous on the bike?

DDM tuning allllll day long…

slim ballasts, came with everything you need and great quality. I’ve had mine for a full season already and not one problem. I do believe they have a warranty too

I ordered a blank head light housing today, should see it tues. My buddy has some slim ballast laying around I can use for fitment.
I’m having other issues with the bike right now, Trans lever is hitting the oil bag.