Why are most Pittsburgh drivers stupid?

yep hate that shit… makes me wanna stop all trafic drag them out of the car and bet them to a bloody pulp and then run over them!

x2

road rage kicks ass :smiley:

sadly that is the answer… oh yeah stupid bus drivers too

I’ve often thought about making a bumper sticker to put on my car that says “If I’m passing you on the right, it’s because you’re in the wrong fucking lane!”

I drove out to State College last weekend and it was terrible. Truckers are some of the worst offenders on the interstates, just riding in the left lane, or trucks passing other trucks going up hill. :reloading

I sometimes resort to what I learned in Germany, ride their ass and turn your hi beams on.

+1 I ABSOLUTELY HATE TRUCKERS I’d love to put the smack down on every one of those F*%&^$@!!! I think they see my little Z haulin azz in the fast lane and say to themselves “let me F with this chick for a minute…” and promptly pull into the left lane, passing or not…and sit there for like 10 miles :bash: I have passed more idiots in the right lane in this city than all the idiots I’ve passed in my lifetime I think… :rant:

I got one of these for myself but I don’t know if I’d get shot or not using it hahahah…check it out tho…road rage cards

damn… a 350Z and a A6

what u do?

LOL Hubby owns his own business…A6 was an xmas present so I didn’t have to drive the Z during the winter…:smiley:

Another reason to join the National Motorists Association - they have a “lane courtesy” month where they try to put the word out that this is against the law in some states. I still have a bunch of the “Stop Road Rage - Slower Traffic Keep Right” bumper stickers.

Something new I’ve been seeing - people scared of the turn lane. Like in the mall, they will stop the lane I’m in when they are making a left while there’s the turn lane sitting there empty, just waiting for someone to make a turn from it. Kills me.

what kind of buisness??? hiring?? :x: :smiley:

a majority of those truckers on the interstates that are screwing crap up are long distant haulers form out of state. My dad drove truck locally for 23 years and most local guys don’t screw around like that because of how strick it is to keep their CDL.

Its the out of state private long hauls that cause a magoirty of the problem because they get paid per mile not per hour.

Ceramic Tile and Natural Stone Contractor----hard dirty physical labor—need a job??? :ugh:

oh… in that case, no lol

just shoot back

hahahahah

I need to buy that Road Rage book. I’ve always wanted something like that for road trips. Next paycheck, that book hopefully will be mine.

LOL and each card is also reversed so they can read it in their rearviews if necessary hahahahahahahahhaahhaha

BMW drivers are the worse, also toyota people.

This hopefully wont come up for a while again, but i hate ppl that ride slow as fuck in the left lane when the snow is coming down like hell! They’re in their AWD BMW’s and Volvo’s and just put up hills… its like, “listen fuckers, you may not have to keep moving, but i’m not gonna make it up this hill if we dont speed it up a lil!!!”

i agree w/ weaves tho… truckers are among the worse! and coal trucks too! they are one thing i can complain about going TOO FAST! i didnt have my car a week and a coal truck put 3 chips in the windsheild. And coal truck drivers are assholes…b/c they get paid per load they deliver… they’ll do anythign they can to piss you off!

Option B: Take shoulder for the even faster lane :kekegay: