attn local asshats

To all the local ASSHATS living in Pittsburgh, specifically driving on I-79nb and I-279-nb this morning…

there is no “fast” or “slow” lane
there is the “Traveling” lane (on the right)
and the “Passing” lane (to the left) for use when passing only

geezus fcking shit stay the fck out of the left lane

it appears you are using the left lane as the travelling lane then right?

Rumor has it that the right lane is for traveling and the left lane is to be used to pass people.
Is this true?

I feel your pain. Off-ramp passing FTW.

And the law is that if you are using wipers, then your lights must be on. So stay to the right unless passing, and turn your lights on when your wipers are on.

x53245

I wish I had a sign on the front of my car that said that.

Never tried that. Hmm.

OMG! OMG!! A bend on 279!!! BRRRAAAKE!!!

I do not advocate actually using the off-ramp to pass unless a dillhole has been rollling-roadblocking and clogging the road for at least one exit. At that point, they’re fair game.

Welcome to Pittsburgh Traffic.

Now complain about some potholes while your at it.

Lots of people on here complaining about other drivers lately. Must be that time of year?

Traffic has been terrible this week. I commute from North Hills to Greentree everyday. I’ve been average ~40 minutes drive time each way.

Same commute here too… Wexford to Parkway Center. Traffic at the Ft. Duquesne bridge has been a bitch this week.

Off-ramp passing is asinine.

ALWAYS use turn signals.

I’m in Parkway Center as well… Where in Parkway Center do you work, EricS4? You can PM me if you’d rather not say here.

The past few days I’ve actually passed the Ft. Duquesne bridge and taken 65 to the West End bridge, then cut through the West End. It really has been THAT bad.

Building 7. Comcast Spotlight.

Yep, I took the West End all week as well. At least we have an option vs. sitting in the downtown/bridge traffic.

:stupid:

I welcome any of those drivers to try the beltway down here

DC Area. Which one is the beltway, 695?

hey guy…

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

kthx

1. 695 is Baltimore. And they’re both weak as shit. If you wanna have some real fun hit 50 between Annapolis and DC. You can have the cruise set @ 110 and people will still be passing you left and right.

True dat!

To Darkstar

drive your faggot ass up here and make me shut the fuck up. fuckin punk ass little bitch mother fucker.