why are there so many nice cars in the ghetoooo

No, fillmore/sycamore area. I’ve worked one job in Perry, but did a lot of hours on the west side projects on 7th/carolina.

I have some interesting stories from those expeditions

ahh you talking about the gang rape…at least you walked away, who cares that you couldn’t sit for a couple day, your still alive and thats what counts

You’re just jealous I cheated on you

its not all drug money some people get funds from pimping

San Francisco?

j/k.

I do it because I get enjoyment out of it. It’s not (usually) about saving money.

They have fast cars and fast bikes so they can get through that area… quickly.

ha my cousin used to own almost all of A st section 8 paid for all the tenants lol

yep i know of like 2 houses

No, the fruit belt is a neighborhood in the east side between Best St. and High St. Orange, Rose, Grape, Peach, Lemon make up the fruit belt (streets).

I basically work in the fruit belt and damn I’m glad I live in OP!

edit: whoops didn’t see that part of your post

I did cable in the perry. Very interesting. I almost got out of it but my van died in the parkinglot and the customer showed up.

+1.

i love working on projects. tinkering and cleaning and fixing things, fabbing stuff up. its great fun.

all the nice cars i see in the ghetto have some kind of dent, gouge or fist/foot mark on one or more body panels.

there is a 350Z convertible in batavia that ive seen a few times with big ass rims and on each door there is a huge scrape/gouge/dent. the guy is always hammering it around while staring at you. the other day he missed 2nd really bad while staring at me when i was coming out of taco bell. i thought, “buddy, you dont need to show off to a guy driving a geo metro” lol. fools.

Brian

My comment was based on the fact that for 90% of the time I do find enjoyment out of it…it’s just “working in the garage” becomes used all too often when other events pop up that would be much more relaxing/entertaining/social/etc. Sometimes I miss out on living life…which is when I realize I need a break.