Why cant NY state get anything this awesome?

Honestly why do people hate on state workers so much?

Lmao I use to pay 6 dollars a check for health insurance when I was at the hospital and I had 4 weeks paid vacation and I actually did work when I was there

They are upset by their state of well being.

i like sodas and such. so something like this is like :excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited :excited for me, ya know? its like new tires for racers.

dude I love soda just not going to go to bed tonight thinking man I wish NY had a soda machine like this hahahahaha dude I cant help it this thread kills me and p.s. I wanna be a state worker too :clap

Ok 6 bucks is a little cheaper but you are working in a health care facility. Only 4 weeks paid vacation? HA 7 1/2 for me! on top of a week of personal.

I do actually work when im at work sometimes its slow so ill hop on one of the many forums im on and see whats going down. Other times im busy as hell I write html for hours on end. The pay isnt great but its a paycheck and there is plently room to advance, if you have the knowledge and will power to do so. I guy I work with has been a Grade 6 for 24 years. came in as a Grade 5. He has been offered a Grade 11 and a Grade 14. Said no to both. No willpower to advance and make more money. He would rather work in a hot ass warehouse driving a forklift. I’ve been there for 3 years started doing what he does to working in an office trying to move the fuck up.

some people are just happy with where they are, things are comfortable and they are fine with the money they make, cant really bug on that, you got drive to move up the food chain my man

i LOVE my job. Yes, i’m not busy all the time, but when there is shit to do I buckle down and get it done, pronto. Doesn’t matter to me how late i have to stay or if i have to work more when i get home. It’s give and take like anything else.