Why can't people exit/enter a car properly?

I once got out of a car to quickly and slipped (it was in the winter). The pointy edge of the door hit me right above the right ear. I had headaches for like 7 months. Most painful thing I have probably ever experienced.

About the floor mats. Same here.

My co-workers love to push my rear mats under the seat as they get out with their feet. If I don’t check, the next day they get my actual floor dirty. It pisses me off.

im scared for my door as well, my girl just got her nails did :ohnoes:ohnoes:ohnoes

Fake nails don’t eff your doors, although maybe I just pay attention to what I’m doing.

It used to drive me NUTS when people would close/open my trunk by grabbing onto the spoiler. And sure the doors are a little heavy and require some sort of force, but I swear my little sister would heave the damn thing every time. After I while I started making her sit in the back seat. Never had the floor mat problem, they were attached. :slight_smile:

Im sure johnny k can attest to me getting me greasy palms on his black molding too.:ahh:rofl

Oh noes, plz don’t get me started…

Door are the least of your worries cossey…

The cumstains on the passenger seats of both your cars is much worse

Yeah, not to sound like a dick, but if you get a ride in someones car, esp the ‘higher profile’ cars on here, don’t wipe your greasy hands all over the paint (not telling you this Cossey, I am feeling your pain brah). I know no one would do it on purpose, but think how much work one puts into the car to maintain it’s paint, etc.

Question what if said door has no handle?

For example…Elliots MR2, what is the proper technique in this situation? lol

When I had my Neon I always used to open and shut the trunk with the spoiler

oh, the irony here :tongue :hug :lol

Hmm…

Careful where you tread, Daniel-San:haha

:hug :smiley:

My ex g/f(note the EX!), used to slam my door all the time. I remember when I first bought my 01Gt, the 1st night I had it we went out, I drop her off at her house, and she slams the doors shut on the seatbelt! Left a NICE chip in the paint. I was like WTF ARE YOU, RETARDED? Ive never wanted to choke a bitch so hard in my life.

She also swung the door open in my 94 one night after the lot when I pulled into my garage, and flung it into the shelf, leaving yet another fantastic chip on the edge of the door, RIGHT AFTER I had painted it, maybe a couple weeks prior. Devil woman…

you have to use white gloves, like they use to handle delicate objects in museums and shit:tongue

Adam, I miss the M1. :frowning:

Someone in this thread, I won’t name any names, once slammed my door into one of her ex’s cars. :tongue

Yeah, luckily she didnt have the chance to fuck that one up!! :lol I do miss that car…

WWW.SHAFT518.COM
GRABBING EACH OTHERS ASS. LICKING EACH OTHERS TAINT. AND FUCKING EACH OTHER IN THE ASS SINCE THE DAMN OF TIME. :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

WHAT DO YOU CALL A BUNCH OF HOMO’S THAT FUCK EACH OTHER IN THE ASS EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT UNDER A BRIDGE.

SHAFT518

I just saw this. :shifty

It was my HAND and you know it!
If I had slammed your door into his car with the same amount of force I slapped it, there would have been dents/paint chips galore.
Contrary to what you may think, I am not that retarded or disrespectful with vehicles. :lol

theres an old woman down the street from me with a blue one. go make an offer :rofl