Why can't people exit/enter a car properly?

(Singh, they were there before you LOL)

Anyway, why is the upper passenger door on my Corvette COVERED with handprints, while my side is print-free?

SO ANNOYING!

because people like to stick their greasy paws on the door rather than using the handels

My question is: who established the right way to enter/exit a vehicle?

After the dukes of hazard were established

Same with my car. The black vinyl strip on the door frame is always covered in finger prints on the passenger side. What a bunch of cock suckers

Then there not finger prints there cock print !! ??

My cock prints can be found on the seats, not the doors… haha.

I’ve smashed my head on my doorframe trying to get in the car quickly. Oh and my passenger/rear floor mats are always dirtier than the driver’s. I’m in the car more than anybody, how the fuck does it get so dirty?

LOL!!! Same here! It’s like WTF?

bunch of jerkoffs, im tellin ya

What I hate is when people use the glass to close the door on frameless windowed coupes.

Shit pisses me right off.

Or when people shut the door with unnecessary force…it’s like “the fucking door is light, you do NOT need to slam it”

people have done that to my car before, pisses me the fuck off

That and when people close the door half way.

I agree to all of this. I tell people to use the fuckin door handles to close my cars. The windows in the vette look like shit with smears!

:banghead sorry i think ive done it, im used to swingin gbody doors mang! at least 3 times the size/weight

Same on mine, GF feels the need to touch the entire door when she gets in. I have to buff it at least once a year.

And when people roll or slide their lazy ass down into the seat. Pick your ass up and get out! My 18 y/o seats can’t handle that abuse :frowning:

Rule 1: you DO NOT close the door from the outside from ANYTHING EXCEPT the door handle.

OMFG! :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead My doors have springs in them that pretty much close them for you, you just need to gently start it moving and itll shut, FUCKEN EVERYONE just slams my doors SO hard. GYAD! I hate that shit, what am in ina Benz or something?(the joke im mkaing here is that a lot of their cars NEED to have the doors slammed, if you didnt know).