Why did TimMasterde get banned?

I thought the lot was dead OMG LETS GO HANG THERE RIGHT NAOW!!!

yeah, let’s go stand out in a parking lot with our fartcanned primered '92 Civics and freeze our balls off

:rofl

That hurts Pjb. Its not primered, its faded. :cry:

:crackup omfg hahahahaa +reps given

oh yeah, forgot you fit within that comment.

Here is a crazy idea.

Have him sign up with a different name if it is a different person.

Not like he’s got any posts or rep to lose.

http://memegenerator.net/cache/instances/400x/12/12749/13055370.jpg

There you have it folks… the all knowing vlad.

hahaha, nope wrong.

your wrong, my spelling sucks dont correct me

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

sucks to suck!!!

why not!!!

hi. ET:15.xx mph, 13x.

brap brap

sup.

"Peter Ramotowski

Vlad is a dumbass lol, I’m TimMasterde… He banned me and thought it was Kevin Murray

Sucks to suck Vlad!!!

Peter Ramotowski i’m now joey macaroon"

Hi pete, I mean, Tim no wait…joey? will you pick a damn name!

brap brap!!!

CDecker = clown. Along with “his” niskay lot clowns.

What a fuckin rat.

You dont know me personally but you were the one who cried in the lot page saying all people do is complain. Kinda like what everyone does here. I am sure everyone will gang up on me but its ok I am use to the shit talking from you all here :pop

Whys that? Somone posted a picture from the lot page to here. So I figured I could do the same? no?

Murrdog is pretty high up on the douchebag top 5 recently.

that is all.

That’s because the nisky lot is just a bunch of scumbags and rats.

Recently? Oh yah… because you have been here for soooo long. Make sure you where your helmet when you leave the house tomorrow oppie.

/\ real cute.
I wasnt here for a whole 5 days before you started being a doucher, and the only time you weren’t, was when you were confined to the trash bin. Not once (exempt the above) did i start shit with you in a thread. Funny how it’s the younger person playing the bigger man here isnt it?

How so? There are some shift members on there. One member on here and I had our differences but now is actualy a cool dude. Among some others. I personally have never had a problem with you so not too sure why your jumping on my back.

Majority of your posts are point to you missing a chromosome, welcome to shift. Man up and don’t be a pussy about it, say something back.

I’m jumping on your back because your being a taddle tale… apparently rat isn’t an acceptable term on this forum.

Feel free to read up on the registration agreement.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. Personal attacks or derogatory and discriminative language ARE NOT allowed on the site.

You hereby acknowledge that you not one of the members banned from the site and are not trying to re-register under a different identity to regain access.

The owners of Shift518.com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.