why did you buy your first nissan?

YOU SUCK

fine fine, my old S13 hatch. i got it because the shell and SR was about the price of that donut will owes you and it was cheap to fix and this was before everyone and their uncle had a 240

Good boy :slight_smile:

Now we don’t care cause you’re a Nissan Traitor :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S. Everyone and their uncle doesn’t have an S13. It’s just that majority of the people you chill with have and adore them. If you look closely, you will see that the general public really doesn’t know much about the 240, other than, “those damn kids making all that noise with the tires squeeling as they irratically make the car slide sideways.” The 240 is actually getting fewer and fewer as we speak.

my 1st S12: because it looks like a corolla GTS (was Intial D fan boy). I saw one on a very shady car lot operation, rust bucket, but after bracing my self I bought it anyway. it needs $3k to be put on the road. I never plated it and sold it couple months later for the same price.

my 2nd S12: it’s turbo RWD from the factory, and have very low Ks (85k for 22 years old car is unbelieveable) and most important, it was certified and e-tested, which was a deal maker for me.

after having a taste on the rust bucket S12, I just have to have another one. RWD, turbo, oldschool, perfect for upgrade with the province not bothering me with anything. the only downfall is upgrade parts is virtually non-existance

Summer of 1990, I was doing 160km on the 400 in my Cutlass and this sexy looking car was tailgating me. I pulled to the right, and it passed me like I was parked.
Spring of 1991 I bought my 300ZX.
Loved driving it then, and still enjoy driving her now, 17 years later.

I bought my s13 because it was cheap, and I can’t pass out the deal on a car that didn’t have any holes in the floor…lol

Than I found out you could do a lot of things to them, without ricing them out.

And at the time…anything was better than my honda(P.O.S)

hi buddy
because she is daamnn fine…haha I don’t know…at the time I was looking around for a 1st car…and happened to stumble upon it, if I didn’t I probably wouldn’t be driving a nissan.

I wanted a four door car with a manual transmission and some v6 power. I got A 2002 Altima 3.5SE for $14 000 in 2006. not bad considering the car was still in production. I admit there are better cars out there but money does not grow on trees. The car still kicks a** though…

RWD 5 spd, no ABS

My first Nissan, is also my first car.
Loved the Versa when I first test drove it in 2007 when it came out. Ended up purchasing it a year later in 2008. I have loved every minute with it. I think I made a good purchase :slight_smile:

well my dream car is toyota corola 1983 but nissan altima2005 2.5s was my first car, reason two things, one i have a bayby and did not expirience how to drive in the snow so i tried it with AMT and i was ok… two the car was spacious and i could do a little modification witch is not bad but actualy you can do alot if you have the $$$$$… then i could go to the car show and show my car, just hope my wife dosent know i it hehehehehehe… coz alti is my new _ _ _ _ !!! lol… next time ill get MT much better to drive…

my first nissan was a Nissan Sentra Series 3.
I modified it and kinda like it.
Then…thats it, when we tought of having a new car, we always consider Nissan.

Just this year, i bought a Nissan Quest SE for my wife.

My first car was a 86 Toyota GTS which was trashed because someone decided to take it for an unauthorized joyride I was given a POS Sentra Classic by my Mom, It was Ok for the time being then I got my hands on a new 95 Altima SE which I did a engine swap to an SR20 DET(the first in Toronto) eventually over the years stuff happens, went through a series of cars from the Altima to a 2001 Celica, Rav4, Civic and now back to a 09 Nissan SPEC V (Awesome) and eyeing a R33 Skyline out west for a project car

Because , I was really excited for it .

Because i really love to buy it.

Now I’m using Nissan 240SX, my first car is also Nissan… because, Nissan is good in quality and classy models…