why did you buy your first nissan?

i duno if this is a repost, but i figure everyone has a reason why they bought their frist nissan. i guess i can start.

well i got a 1981 monte carlo, its never been drivin in winter, so i had to buy a beater.

I found a vw golf, and it was athe biggest p.o.s, i blew it up in like 3 weeks…then my friend knew a guy selling a 240sx for 1200 i think, i liked it bought it…then found son240sx and relised there is a turbo motor, and did it

and now im here, jdm as fuzznuk.

what about you?

because she is daamnn fine…haha I don’t know…at the time I was looking around for a 1st car…and happened to stumble upon it, if I didn’t I probably wouldn’t be driving a nissan.

well i dont even need to say what made me buy a nissan. lol. always been my dreams cars. first it was my neighbours 200sx(s14) that i feel in love with. then i saw the 300zx at the local race hangout. then i saw a r33 run on the drag strip and that was pretty much it. i didnt want anything else but a skyline after that.

mint body, lowered, black leather, RWD, 5 speed, 2 door sports car that was affordable. I than found out Skyline’s are legal for importing and found out how to get one and well my 2nd car is a Nissan to :smiley:

RX7 because I like to take up space at japaneseimports.ca and waste my time a lot and spend money on stupid stuff

my girlfriend.

We don’t care. Read the title. Get lost you pickachu punk

We moved to Canada when I was 9 and my dad was looking for a used car to drive around. I went on a few viewing with him and saw my 1982 Datsun 200SX. The car had a Voice Activated System (it speaks), it looked really nice, it had a HUGE old cell phone stuck to the dash, and I remember loving the smell of that car a lot. I begged my dad to buy it, and he did. A couple years down the road it was given to me on my Birthday. I loved the car so much but for various reasons I couldn’t drive it much. I went through a few cars that I hated. 1989 Pontiac Bonneville, 1988 Toyota Supra Turbo, 1987.5 Audi Coupe GT, 2000 Dodge Neon, then I finally bought this 1990 Nissan 300ZX after a long hard look for a Kouki S14. When I drove it, I realized that I’m truly all Nissan.

BALLS

because nissans are cheap junk that everybody can afford yay

guys who cant afford 300s get 240s

excuses excuses well all buy what we buy because we can afford a R390 GT1

LOL!

oh really?

and guys who can’t afford 350z get 300s then.

I bought my 240 because i couldnt afford an s2k.

But seriously, i drove one and i thought to myself. “cant afford an s2k? must have the s13 then!”

I only REALLY started getting into cars around the age of 13. I fell in love with my neighbour’s (and sister’s friend’s) Zenki S14. It was auto. And Riced to hell, but it DID look freakin cool. So i did some research and after 4 years I bought an S13.

well… i really didn’t think much of the s13 5 years ago, then i got pretty interested in the car and appreciated its potential and affordability. I started to read up on it, researching on different faq’s and specs. I saved up knowing i will need most of the money for maintenance/restoration. Then one day i was at the right place at the right time and i got the keys to my s13.

my uncle had a white s13 when i was a kid and loved to be in the car… then I bought the car off him when I was 17…5-6 years ago… sold the car approx 2 years ago and moved up to a maxima… and I will probably stay with nissan as for cars

baught the 06 alti cause it was almost $5k cheaper than the 06 camry
after all the incentives I was able to “leverage”
i had a 94 camry
the alti is about the same feel in driving…so im kinda bored of it already
but my next car will be 5spd RWD
probably a 300…maybe popcorns if he wants to sell in about 5 yrs…lol
i hate RHD so its eithe a 300 or a 240 as I dont fit into a 350…too much damn stuff taking up the leg / shoulder area’s for my comfort zone…
ya im a little chlostrifobic (however its spelled)

Probably not… but get back to me in 5 years. You know where I work :stuck_out_tongue:
Who know’s what will happen

Never had a problem with 350, it’s actually plenty of room for a 2 seater sports car. Maybe a G35 Coupe will suit you better? Or go higher and get the new sexy G37 coupe!!

thats cause your small , skinny and azn … not huge and white and viking like