why i have guns

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/index.php?cl=12073099 in our backyards:ohnoes

seen it a while ago, this shit pisses me off

from the bottom of my heart… WTF. Do I have to ride my dirtbike this summer with a 50cal mounted to the rear fender?

This honestly worries me.

wow.:eek3

I think that may flip it :rofl

i said it on aug and ill say it here… let them fucking come to my town, just let them.

lol, I’m right in Dullmar, we can take em on together

It is seriously fucked up that government knows about it and say their hands are tied… BULLSHIT. There is no reason why government cant sneak some agents in and take them all out. I also think it is totally fucked up that our constitution and laws basically allow this to happen, and if something were to happen, and you retaliated you will still go to jail and ruin the rest of your life, and if these camel jockeys are as extreme as they think they are, your family is now in danger too.

If we can go to civil war with north vs south, how come we can gang up and fuck these assholes up too?

If these pieces of shit have a camp in upstate new york, where do you think they are going to target? Hummmm.

OK. It’s Fox News. They’re all about scaring the public. I don’t have any doubts that these things exist, but imagine how quickly they’d be quelled between the National Guard, US military, and any secret organizations we don’t know about :smiley:

thats what I am saying. BUT, if they are legit us citizens. they have the simple right to bare arms, and freedom to religion.

BUT if you (government) are the rule makers, I guess it doesnt mean you cant say fuck your ideas, and shoot you with a rifle a mile away.

It’s just scare tactics and propaganda spread by Fox News and the Christian Action Network.

With the anti-terrorism legislation we have today groups like this will not be long for this world. The FBI and ATF will have a field day with these people. If not then it’s time to buy a nice .30-06 with a high-powered scope.

fuckin a right man

But other news networks like MSNBC, CSPAN, or CNN don’t use scare tactics and propaganda? Who’s right and how do you know how to trust them?

Trust no one the truth is out there!!!

OMFG shift is becomming a secret terrorist orginization…

All these gun threads/how fucked up america is threads…

seriously were fucked… im sure the CIA has some supper 1337 computer hakcs that search for keywords like

IM GOING TO BLOW UP OBAMA… 1…2…3… RUN!

They all use whatever tactics they deem necessary to represent their point of view. I have no idea which one is right since none of them are really 100% neutral and you cannot really trust in what they tell you. You can really only take what they tell you and form your own opinion on the matter but often times people take what they see or hear and spread it as fact.

With the domestic terrorist issue I can only hope that if we’re sending our young kids 10,000 miles away to fight terrorism on someone else’s turf our government should damn well be taking care of it at home. As Mclen said there is organizations and operations going on that we don’t know about and won’t be aware of 'till we’re old and gray.

i find it hilarious that you people actually believe this story…it’s from teh fucking “christian action news” for christ sake!

Thank god… someone who understands that the media is biased

it’s not just that, it’s the fact that you need to have some form of common sense and see people for what they really are…i can’t believe how backwoods this thread makes people seem…

omgz i needz gunz dere be t3rroritz in my backyardz. kill dem sand nigg3rz!!!

people need to get real and grow a brain…

i dont have anything against owning guns. it’s our 2nd amendment right and i think we need to secure this freedom. it’s the scare tactics that people are falling for is what’s asinine.

im not scared ,trust me im not. im a good shot

ummm ok soo does anyone want to sell me an AR15 now