why is it..

we are also good for local help. posting up a question on a bigger car specific site results in some comments but here you have people near you that can give you hands on help.

When I first joined I thought most of the people here were assholes. In fact many of you still are. But thats besides the point. This is still an excellent board for car enthusiast or drama queens alike. I have also met some really kickass people through this board and have been helped many more times than i can remember. For those people that don’t stick around - they’re missing out. For the ones that do - they’ll be asking themselves “GOD, WHY?!?!!” soon enough. :rofl: :rofl: :grouphug:

Yea I heard horror stories of this place when I was over on Pittracing, Once i registered on here you guys didnt give me a hard time. I thought alot of people on here weres asshole at first to but when I got to meet them they are totally different people. Met alot of cool ass people on this board.

I LOVE YOU GUYS + GIRLS :love:

ass kisser :booty:

I agree

And you can’t talk about cars 24/7. But for a car board there really isn’t a ton of car talk going on. Every now and then Blue goes on a rampage and makes 234 threads about cars which is cool, but after 3 pages of fighting it gets deleted or moved to e-fight. It’s just the way it is and I love it.

hahaha…very true. blue loves to bring new info to the forefront before everyone else.