Why shouldn't I trade in the EVO for a 335?

bryan it seems like joe wants a warranty

although i would seriously look into the e46 m3.

but then again he probably wants to drive it year round

didnt xanders dad to euro delivery?

Oh yeah i forgot about taxes, nevermind

How old is a 335? Cant seem to find any decent pics of one. Regardless, buy what makes you happy. Don’t buy something that you think will impress others.

Yeah, best deal out there, except your carless while it’s being shipped over there. Also your $4K in savings (aprox.) is countered by the travel costs.

X…

dont you still have to pay taxes on the vehicle’s full purchase price?

ie since u got 22k on trade u cant register the car for 24k right?

you don’t pay taxes on the trade-in

I remember you saying you love the Evo on the track, but hate it everywhere else. If that’s the case, do it.

I test drove both the Evo and STi when I was looking and just couldn’t see myself living with either of them as a DD for several years.

No, you pay on the difference between trade in and the purchase price.

Your new shit is nice, and the price you got it at was great. Had I seen it I would have scooped it up as well…but that’s a great setup at a decent price. Not a lot of those around.

Exactly, for a while I thought about selling the EVO and getting an M5 but w/ the 335 out now power + BMW warranty coverage = the win.

make it 17k trade in with all the body damage LOL

Just got it back from the shop :stuck_out_tongue:

What did you do?

Joe, keep the EVO.

Newman, keep th Lotus.

THEN, both of you make some bad financial decisions and buy both said mentioned BMW and Ferrari, additionally.

Got into a fight with a parking barrier while pulling out of a bar (sober)

Also, I really can’t justify getting rid of a performer like the EVO for something 5 or 6 years old (E46 M3)…

335 because you want to be a “bmw faggor”

Add +1 to reasons not to trade in the EVO

You will have Lafengas fuck you and then kill you when you smoke him from a roll and a stop.

There is absolutely no reason why not.

BMW > Mitsu
RWD > wannabe AWD
Inline 6 > I4
Germany > Japan
Coupe > 4 Door

your thoughts are disturbing.

EDIT: you still owe me $.50

lol

what do you mean by wannabe awd?

Yea I am gonna have to agree with you on this except for the Germany>Japan thing…but other than that get the BMW…You never looked as sexy in the Evo anyway