Why would someone do this to a dog?

UPDATE:

Clicky to see this dicky

Dustin Rivera, 23, from Glassport.
Hope he gets a nice welcome in jail. Bitch-ass motherfucker.

Glad to see they found the asshole.

oh yeah because you were there? you know it was him? how bout we wait til he is proven guilty?

who ever did this does deserve to drink 4gallons of coolant. but this is just somoene from mckeesport that says this is who the person was…

I’m sure they did some sort of investigation, and not just find some random guy to arrest?

Nonetheless, if this the dude who did it, I hope he gets what is coming to him.

:squint: You’re much nicer in person.
Hopefully they have the right person.

im glad to see the dog is ok, i dont know how people can do this shit to animals… why not give a drug dealer some anti freeze to get him off of the streets instead of someones animal

That’s a front…

that really depends on the dog/breed. Our Shitzu, which was never breed to be an outdoor life type dog… typically doesn’t want to be outside for more than 5 mins, unless someone is out there with her. If it’s raining or wet/muddy out she will go out as little as possible, if at all.

Labs we’ve had in the past wanted nothing to do with being inside unless they are exhausted or hungry. The last Akita we had didn’t care if he was outside or inside, as long as there were people around. Wherever I was he was… Probably the best car dog I had, loved to sit shotgun and cruise all day…

My pit hates it outside unless there is another animal out there he can eat.

My pit will tip toe through wet grass, my golden retrevier loves going outside and rolling in the mud. The fact people do things like this is rediculous, owners are directly responsible for the way there dog acts, my pit is easiy the best dog I’ve ever had so calm relaxed and chill, up until someone comes near me, same with my golden retriever, those animal planet episodes piss me off because any dog can be docile it just takes time, however they just give quick test base there aggressiveness off it and , put the dog down based on someones 2 minute judgement