Why would someone do this to a dog?

If I catch a fucker who would do this to a dog, I’ll pour anti-freeze down their throat.

Click

sick fucking people out there. ive read that antifreeze to a dog is similar to battery acid to humans… hope they catch who did it.

x2 some jackoffs did that to my sister dog years back,i still want to kill them

wow that is terrible

michael vick?

watch animal planet, there are enough crimes done to animals to make you sick.

Zen is at my brothers hospital and doing fine.

People are sick assholes.

Whitey does your brother work at AVETS in Monroeville?

AVETS is a first class place. They saved my male dog Magnum’s life a few months ago. He’s only 1 1/2 years old and would have died if we didn’t take him there.

I’m glad Zen is going to be OK!

atleast it didn’t die

thats fucked up…

crazy.

fucking sick people. i hope they die a slow painful death.

Yes he does, he is the GM there. Great place they will do anything for an animal.

Sick people. Glad to see that it should be alright, though.

It’s bad news if they find whoever did it, though… Poisoning a police dog probably has close to, if not the same consequences of poisoning a police officer.

Awesome. I can attest first hand to the great care and professionalism they have there. First class like I said. Very clean, well run, and WONDERFUL caring staff. :bigthumb:

Same on them. Their number is on speed dial “just in case”. They’ve really helped with my dogs when it was needed.

I’m not condoning animal abuse, but this would not have happened if the dog we’re kept indoors. Too many bad things can happen when pets are left outside unsupervised.

Dogs live to be outside. My dog hates being inside, she would much rather dig holes, play, run around outside. I think it is abuse when people keep their dog locked up all the time in the house.

keeping them locked up all the time? sure i agree. but i’ve had dogs live outside for my entire life up until i moved out. after seeing all the things that my 3 did living outside i vowed to never let another dog live outside again.

believe me, my 3 that i have now dont like being outside for more than a couple hrs a day. basically soak up some sun, then come back in. they hate rain, cold, and snow.

I didn’t mean never letting them outside. What I meant was, dogs shouldn’t be left outside and unsupervised. My female dog was stolen earlier this year when Dom accidently left a door open and she wandered into the yard. I’ve heard too many stories of dogs escaping from fenced in yards or off of chains or like the above story, being poisoned or injured.