Why your views are wrong.

newman, you’re right on this: there will be much worse disaster than 9/11 in the future. but, of course there will be - history always repeats itself. the problem is this: remember when the US dropped those A-bombs on Japan? 500,000+ casualties immediately killed/and in the fallout afterwards. now we have nuclear weapons. a few can destroy the world. so i guess, we should just let any country or group do anything they want and have a militant force. and i guess it would be okay if a nuc hit NYC and immediately wiped out almost 10 million people and wrecked the east coast. or let LA be a target, there goes 4 million people and the west coast. do you think this should be allowed to happen? i’m confident that if certain groups COULD do this, they WOULD.

i won’t deny you’re much more in the political loop than i am - BUT - u just dont seem to understand how big politics and world safety is. if some countries have to play bully, thats just how it goes. okay so the situation in iraq wasnt really about WMD, but i’ll put 100% faith in the leaders of the US who have been there for years and years and whose job it is to MAKE THE BIG DECISIONS, that its an overall good decision. if u keep arguing that the decisions arent right, then get into politics, try to get your views heard and agreed with, and fail miserably. it seems youre trying to start an “underground revolution” of “critical thinking” against the set standard of politics and government. you’re trying to “build awareness”… for you and everyone who agrees with you, WE KNOW that not all decisions are 100% moral, BUT you should also understand that certain ones need to be made. not all actions are 100% kosher in people’s eyes, but certain ones need to be taken.

i wonder what the world would be like if communist russia or nazi germany was the most powerful entity? probably would be a fun time right?