Why

Why do men always ignore woman?

Less expensive this way

EXAMPLE please…then lets discuss more

definitely true

THERE NOT A CAR?

if ur a girl on this site, that would be a good thing tho. there r some straight up internet stalkers up in this bitch. lol.

so its less expensive to listen to woman. but what if we ask if we are sexy or hot or beautiful

:rofl: best not to ask those questions

I actually don’t think that guys purposely ignore women…they just are not as focused on us all the time. We ( girls ) tend to want certain things from guys and typically that is attention.

I say just mention it to the guy what you are looking for…if its reasonable and go from there. Sometimes they just DON’T think about it…I mean MOST guys aren’t looking for a girl to be up their ass every moment.

In addition, if this guy is ALWAYS ignoring you then I would rethink being with him.

but I wanna know

ARE YOU SERIOUS…oh I can see where this is going…we have a bunch of leg humpers here…

these guys will tell you:rofl:

I married him. and if he plays video games or watchs a movie or is on here he ignores me. And it ticks me off…

what?

sorry I wasent listening…lol

So just sitting there and not being noticed is best right?

JAGOFF:)

just to clarify… you want him to spend less time playing video games, watching movies, playing on the computer, and more time with you?

why not combine them and spend time with him watching movies, playing games, and playing on the internet?

exactly but its hard now that he is in iraq

oh trust me. coming from a person that has done a couple of deployments. you (his wife) will get LOTS of attention when he comes back for r&r

if he doesn’t call you for a few days… don’t worry about it… days are long over there…

and congrats on partaking of the hardest job in the world… the military spouse

We don’t ingore, We just don’t answer stupid questions :kekegay:

so you put a twist on this thread…IS HE HOME?? from what you said he is in Iraq right??

In this case, I just wondering what brought this on…don’t mind me but if he isn’t there then I would be concerned more when he gets home than now.

Of course he is a member of this site…are you hoping he sees this and gets a hint???