Why

Myself being 22…I tend to agree with Sight n’ sound. I would say that most older woman( some of them ) have been young and had the characteristics he mentioned above. What I am getting at is, dating and having relationships brings you some clarity- what you want from a man, what you DON’T want. Along with how you are in a relationship with this person.

An older woman is more than likely more comfortable in a relationship and is focused on the things that she has learned through her previous one’s. With this being, I also know younger women to know what they want and to deal with being on there own ( not depending on a man ).

Hope that made sense I tried.

ask my husband i have little sacrasim in my life…bad past…

okay I am 21 and I know what I want in a man. I always have. My husband has it all. Everything that I would ever look for in a man. He just needs to include me in playing Halo.

anywhore…anyone else wanna make my ego even lower?

dress up like a sexy character and then post pictures on here

you need to pick up the controller then…who cares if he asks you.

1 thing I will say that makes my relationship great - but of course there are others( with my bf ) is that we love our cars and we sorta dream about them together…its nice to be into the same things. But if I wasn’t necassarily “into” what he was into…I would try showing interest and finding something good in it.

oh and I am sure you are fine and all those things you want him to tell you, you are. But don’t forget to also think it yourself…or that ego won’t survive.

I feel like Dr. Phil…I’m soooo bored at work

I know its hard. I once had a wife.

Till her husband came home.

Some should just not be posting in this section :rolleyes:

So you really want to see a picture of me. And I love to fix cars. I can do more than my husband but he dont know that. I am going to rebuild a 70 camaro this summer. YEY! Can anyone help me fix my husbands car here and someone come take a look at it after tomorrow?

Sweetie I got news for you, I was married for 4 years and got divorced last year. Got a house, worked my balls off (so did she), and we had our shit together trying to start a family. One day last year she thought banging some guy that was going to be an inspiring rap artist and had nothing was the better option and she threw everything away to “explore”.

I got a good lawyer and I took everything except for a set of old living room furniture and she makes payments to me each month for her debt (I make a ton more than her). When I say everythig I mean everything, House with everything in it, New Truck, My Motorcycle.

Bottom line, she was young, had no idea what she wanted, and made a snap decision.

I sit back and watch other people in the same situation and 80% of the time, its an age issue and maturity.

I’m sorry if you took offence to it, but its the truth.

:rofl:

What I ride out to PRP one time with you last year and now we are on the same wave leanth???

J/K

Yeah but with the thing about me not knowing what I want, I wish that I was the one over in Iraq and my husband was here raising our son and ficing up his car the way he wants to. But I have to do all of that for him. All I ever wanted was him. No one else. People say that we are too young to be married and having a kid but we love eachother. I would never fuck anyone else and neither would be. the circle around my finger is a bond to my husband. through thick or thin and its the same for him. We would neve want to leave eachother.

heather is a dork.

Can anyone come out to my husbands house and look at the Si and tell me how much ying will think it will cost and if its worth keeping

:wtf:

U have alot to learn sister… aloooooooooottttttttt

/thread

This thread may be the most archive-worthy thread of the year.

I’ll return to silence and watch this unfold now.