Wideband suggestions

ok so im looking for a wideband W/data logging, just wondering if any1 suggests one over another and why. :slight_smile:

innovative LC-1 is a cheap one capable of this, it comes with software to datalog on a laptop/computer and also has an analog output to mock a stock signal, that signal is also programmable so you can trick the computer to think 13:1 is 14.5:1 for example. that or a PLX is a good choice. if looking to splurge for the best get a zeitronix

:word:
ive had one in my car. heard nothing but good about them

bah … the lc1 pisses me right the fuck off …

with an rpm logging channel on the lc1, your as good as guessing on where you have to adjust the fuel curve … unless you can stare at the tach and the laptop at the same time

get the zeitronix unit , change the map for analog out 1 so that 12:1 actual fuel ratio = the 14.7:1 output voltage, then splice that output into the front o2 wire

splice in your rpm wires and such, plug into your laptop , take a cruise around the block and watch your ecu tune itself for 12:1 when in closed loop … it will THINK its aiming for 14.7:1

after that, go highway tune …

I would not recommend that at all.

I would recommend the Zeitronixs or the LM1 not the LC1 as that was crap.

If you need one PM me I can get you a good deal on one :slight_smile:

i was going to add that … but i got distracted by titties on webcam …

with the lc1 coming in at 210, and the zeitronixs unit @ $270, the lc1 isnt worth it

the lc-1 seams to have to many problems, it should only be used when you have an ecu that will do rpm logging

well, in my case, i have a program that datalogs everything already, and i can wire in the WB02 sensor as an analog so it records right along side of the rest of my info. where may i find the zietronix unit at that price of which you speak of? and does it have the analog output that mocks narrowband? thats the real reason i wanted to get the lc-1

you might be right that the zeitronixs analog out is NOT adjustable … fuck …

that leaves the LM-1 or other makes of wbo2’s

they fixed the problems with the lc-1, but as an all in one solution to datalogging its a horrible choice.